The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

With the way our next set of games looks, this seems likely and it probably does fairly represent our squad quality atm too. Hope Chelsea lose Hazard to injury and the Solskjaer bounce ends soon. Spurs, despite the doom mongers are not out of sight and I can see them having a major wobble. We still have a shot at 4th but our defensive shambles puts us as good bets for 6th atm

Oh dear

3 Likes

I’ve said this a few times; as shit as we are, Chelsea aren’t brilliant and they will slip up also. We need to make sure that game at the Emirates goes well…

1 Like

Lucas did ok for us at least better than people that played in front of him although that doesnt say much. maybe he is homesick or something…maybe he hates it at west ham.

He scored twice for them the other day, they probably liked him a bit more then. Morons

1 Like

There was also the nonsense in the West Ham Everton match earlier this season, where the cameras showed him shaking his head with no context as his teammate was being subbed on and they basically spread a story that he was pissed at Pellegrini and wanted to come on which was completely false.

Chelsea rely to much on Hazard to score/ create goals so they will drop points, but we won’t catch them because in our 9 remaining away games I can’t see us winning more than 3 or 4.

Agree about the hazard part. Disagree about the chelsea ending above us. The Sarri hype is well and truly over and being so overly reliabt on 1 player is always dangerous.

We’ll lose at Spurs and City, be lucky to win more than 2 of Everton, Leicester, Wolves, Watford & West Ham away.

Everton and West Ham are shit if we don’t win there I’ll be very disappointed

They’ve got enough about them to give our defence a fucking hard time

5 Likes

Pretty much every team considers our defence as food. Just like it became under Wenger we have to score three or four to have a shred of confidence in a win.

Those two teams will be licking their lips.

5 Likes

:joy: ffs.

Why are we like this.

1 Like

This is their mantra before every kick off.

2 Likes

Brighton, Southampton & Palace are also shit.

And it was disappointing we didn’t win those games.

And @Calum will also be disappointed when we drop points in 3 out of Everton, Watford, Wolves, Leicester & West Ham, if he’s expecting anything more.

I know. He just said he would be.

2 Likes

This is Arsenal football club we should get 15 points out of that. As I always go into non top 6 games thinking we will win as we should. But that doesn’t always happen.

:laughing:

You just know a Liverpool penalty is nailed on. But I so hope City win!

2 Likes