The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

4-0 and game over.

Losing 4-0 to Tony Pulis?

Sean Dyche - retire.

2 Likes

How Burnley can get something out from today’s side, while i think Chelsare are gonna thrash Tottenham.

Annoying that the only good game is on at 430 am in Melbourne.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/802474512306601988

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/802474487690199040

I don’t think Man City are going to find it as easy as West Brom did.
I can see Chelsea drawing with spurs, which will be a good result for us, although I wouldn’t mind seeing spurs lose their unbeaten record.
Liverpool should beat Sunderland but I think both teams will get goals, and Man U should easily beat West Ham.

1 Like

Hate to say it but wouldn’t mind a tottenham win. Chavs need to be brought down to earth.

Robinson, the former Spurs goalie, just saved a dangerous Aguero’s shot. There was a penalty to Burnley some minutes before though.
Good shot by Gudmundsson, but Bravo saves without any problem.
But now they score! 1-0 Burnley!
Burnley look dangerous everyrime they attack. They need to score another one soon.
Dyche’s side are shit at the back though. They are trying to play the ball out from the defence not having any technical player to do it.

There’s me thinking conceding goals against lesser teams was a Wenger / Arsenal only thing.

Who knew?

3 Likes

Come on Burnley.

It’s very mysty there, can barely see anything on my stream.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: They won’t cover the PL this weekend because of the rainbow laces.

2 Likes

TourĂš hits the post and now Sterling wastes a good counter. FFS Burnley! Can you defend? Thanks.
Here we go. 1-1 Aguero. Another shaky defence.
What a save by Robinson!
1-1 HT. Burnley dominated the first 20
minutes, then it was only about City.
City have started strongly this second half.
I don’t know if Burnley’s bus can survive for the whole second half.
Sané on for Sterling. I have yet to see the german player perform well.
Fuck off! Burnley are so terrible at the back. Aguero again.

Christ imagine aguero at Arsenal. He’d be injured even more and still not win a fucking thing because of wenger.

2 Likes

Burnley look dead and buried.

Burnley actually gave AgĂŒero both his goals. Such awful pinball defending :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Christ! Sané is so overrated.

[quote=“Bl1nk, post:1213, topic:79”]
It’s very mysty there, can barely see anything on my stream.
[/quote]Sorry, I didn’t realise I was causing a problem.

5 Likes

2-1 FT for City. They top the league atm.

city were struggling like crazy with that caveman root 1 football Burnely were playing. It was actually fun to watch if not for that insanely lucky Aguero goal they would have got a much deserved result.

1 Like

Yep - City still has an issue at the back right now. I’m not even sure who their healthy defenders are any more. I expect them to make a big splash in January (if possible) for a CB
 can’t really see them relying on Kompany any more.

City’s attack is fantastic though. Nolito, De Bruyne, Silva, Toure, Aguero, Iheanacho, Sterling - that is just ridiculous.

1 Like