The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Bournemouth, Liverpool and Watford up at HT, while Brighton draw.

Brighton up. Good old Murray.

Glenn Murray playing doesn’t sit well with me. The duty of care at Brighton is somewhat lacking here IMO. Sure he’s scored so he must be fine hey, but he suffered concussion less than a week ago! What if he gets another head injury today while not fully recovered from the last one?! There should be stricter protocols for this kind of thing.

6 Likes

Game over. It was never on though.

Liverpool’s attack starting to move through the gears.

Bad news for us

Our attack is as good as theirs, tbh.

Who is the 5.30 game?

Leicester.

Cardiff pull one back.

2 Likes

Brighton, Liverpool, Watford and Bournemouth win. Newcastle draw, instead. Leicester-West Ham now.

2-1 Cardiff

3-1 Liverpool

4-1 Liverpool

2-0 Bournemouth

3-0 Bournemouth

3-0 Watford

Mark Noble horrible challenge. Deserved red

West Ham up at HT.

Really enjoy watching Chilwell, a very exciting LB

1 Like

1-1 FT.

Mane is looking very good again at Liverpool. Makes some very good runs and the player we have to watch next week.

Yeah was always a worry when they had fixtures like Red Star & Cardiff at Anfield in the lead up to our game.

2 Likes

Hopefully he makes a speed recovery.

1 Like

I didn’t watch any of the games last night as none of the fixtures encouraged me to stay up between 1am-530am, I woke up and this thread only had 18 further posts which just about explains it all. Watford and Bournemouth have had a surprising first 10 games of the season though it must be said, 19 and 20 points respectively is absolutely outstanding.

1 Like

Yeah, quite dull as far as matchdays go.

Though I did win some money by betting 0-0 for Southampton v Newcastle. Wish i’d put my house on it now though – I don’t think a scoreline has ever been as pre-determined as that one!

2 Likes

Merson on drugs again.

The guy is a straight up miserable twat that seems to have an agenda against arsenal getting sick of the sight of him and hearing him.

2 Likes