The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Iheanacho looks really impressive, great movement and control from someone so young.

1 Like

Iheanacho is fucking good.

1 Like

Was just going to mention this… the more I watch him, the more I like. Wasn’t just the goal, but he created other situations… and he is more intelligent and tricky than people realize.

Boufal looks an interesting player, although very small sample size.

1 Like

Good result for us, considering we fucked it up yesterday.

Nice to watch Southampton be a fucking headache to someone other than us.

1 Like

Nigeria have some good yoof coming through in the likes of Iheanacho, Iwobi and Success.

Do other league’s inferior teams park as much as PL’s?

Nigeria have always had good talents coming up. The youth teams are usually strong contenders at international youth level. The guys you mentioned are just the lastest cycle.

Makes you think how far Nigerian football could go there was a proper infrastructure in place in the country.

No. La Liga teams actually try to play football, but I guess that’s why they get hammered more often too.

Hmmm…Sometimes watching matches like yesterday’s can get really boring; even if we had won.
Wish PL teams had some balls, especially after money influx.

That’s why they can’t have balls. It behooves a lower PL team to make 40 points and that’s it. There’s no real reward for finishing higher up the table by playing attractive football. The just need to stay up to get their money.

I guess when a team like United (who spend 200m in one window) and a manager like Mourinho (who is considered one of the best) decide to park the bus away at a big club; then it’s a big ask for a smaller club to not do it.

They do also have nothing to lose against the big sides as they have h2h as first tie breaker.

1 Like

Pedro scores after 35 seconds lol

What a blunder by De Gea :scream:

Mourinho’s game plan up in flames in under a minute. Glorious

10 Likes

lol what an awful start for United. Shit defending from United, kills their game plan.

1 Like

Lol at Moaninho!

1 Like

2-0 and this is already looking like game over haha

Lol it’s funny but I want a draw.