The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Is Carragher commenting on Sky Sports? That’s a scouse accent :thinking: @Phoebica
That’s the old Walcott! He just missed a sitter :mustafi:
Nice game. Both teams are creating dangerous chances.
1-0 Everton. Cenk Tosun with a nice header. Good link up play between Walcott and Coleman that leads to the goal.

Great save Pickford

1 Like

Burnley don’t deserve to be down.
How Everton are ahead is beyond me.
Theo’s finishing has been woeful today :smile:
1-0 Everton at HT. Burnley should be up, tbh.

Yeah, it’s Carragher. He’s definitely a better pundit than commentator. I prefer him when he is having a rant or discussion in the the studio.

1 Like

One of the better pundits out there, sadly for his Tottenham connections, is Jermaine Jenas. I think anyway

3 Likes

Some blocks from Everton’s defence here.
Pickford at it again.
He did it again! Superb performance from him today!
About time! 1-1! Absolutely deserved.

Rooney on.
I know we can’t complain, but Burnley have looked like Barca against Everton today. Allardayce has just parked the bus.
And now they almost scored with Sigurdsson lol!
Wood! Great header! Truly deserved.

Burnley deserve that goal. All the money Everton have spent and they don’t have a midfield.

Elneny would be one of their best players ffs

1 Like

Everton kindly ending Burnley’s winless streak.

Everton have been good to us this too. I wish we could play them every week! A fifth of our league goals this season have come against them you know…

2 Likes

Arsenal 45
Burnley 40

:rofl:

Williams being a thug once again. Correctly off.

A scenario in which Burnley overtook us for 6th coupled with a last 16 edit would put incredible pressure on the board to do the unthinkable and actually sack Wenger. and still it wouldn’t happen

1 Like

Ashley Williams is not a good footballer any more. Remember when we kept being linked with him?

Perhaps we’ve managed to Arsenal him up just by association.

1 Like

2-1 Burnley FT. Deserved win for them. Everton were fucking poor.

In your least enjoyable season ever, surely there can be one shining light with a stoke relegation?

So err that 6 pointer between Swansea and West Ham is slightly one sided :neutral_face:

1 Like

One minute I think West Ham will be okay then they put in a performance like this lol

Watford 1-0 West Brom. Surely Pardew will be gone this weekend?

Nooo they scored again, there goes my super 6 :sob:

Edit - Happy for Swansea tho, not quite sure why but I’ve got a soft spot for them.

1 Like

I’ve warmed to Swansea since Carvalhal took over. I like him. He has done a great job there – he seems to have improved every single one of those players.

Just shows, if you want to avoid relegation, Pulis/Allardyce style isn’t the only way to go. Swansea have been playing some great stuff, hope they stay up now.

Tottenham-Huddersfield

1-0 Tottenham

2-0 Tottenham

Leicester-Bournemouth

1-0 Bournemouth

1-1 Leicester

Swansea-West Ham

1-0 Swansea

2-0 Swansea

3-0 Swansea

4-0 Swansea

4-1 West Ham

Watford-WBA

1-0 Watford

Southampton-Stoke 0-0.

West Brom on the precipice you’d think, altho they do have 3 home games coming up

Stoke get a useful point, shame

1 Like

Newcastle holding up so far.
Why did Salah take so much time to shoot? It was quite an easy finish.
He doesn’t bottle it now. 1-0!

Fucking hell! What a save by Karius! Would have been such a sucker punch right at the end of the half.

2-0 Manè

2-0 Liverpool FT. They are second atm. Hope they can take the spot from Manure.