The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Yeah but it’s not just Chelsea fans who are voting. I should know, I voted for Giroud :grin:

4 Likes

I did aswell tbf :joy:

1 Like

Lmao, tbh though if the main striker is struggling the most popular guy on the team is gonna be the backup striker. I hate to say it cause he plays for Chelsea now, but I’d love to see Giroud successful there.

He clearly dived but he was also clearly contacted by Karius. It’s what I would call a good dive, but in the extremely British, moralised, black and white view of diving that description doesn’t have any place.

These type of actions should really help the english re-think your highly contradictory and incoherent view of diving.

Luckily we have you around Cuellar to show us a more enlightened path :+1:

6 Likes

Lots of people in England think it was a penalty though, that there was contact and therefore there’s no problem with going down.

The generalisations you like to make about the English are so often total horseshit

3 Likes

No Giroud :unamused:

2 Likes

He is on the bench :poldi:

Alonso injured?

I don’t know. Fuck! I have him in my FPL :hipster:

Giroud special coming up.

He’ll come off the bench and score the winner/equaliser

1 Like

Bakayoko starts, that means Watford have chance of winning.

4 Likes

I wonder if he’s cleaned out Pedro in training yet :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

“Ollyyyyyyyyyyyy! Ollyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Why did you leave Arsenal :cry: ?”

:rofl:

:ozil2:

All adoration of Giroud aside, I want him to be absolute shite for Chelsea; so we can glean into the fact that Chelsea paid for him and helped us obtain Ahbameyang.

If Giroud kicks Deeney in the cojones tonight, all will be forgiven.

6 Likes

If he gets sent off for it even better ‘agent Giroud’

I’d rather he accidentally landed on Hazard’s ankle at a corner.

Didn’t Watford have like 15 points from their first 9 games after their come from behind victory vs us in October ?

From one London bench to another

1 Like