The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

:facepalm:

I blame myself for this :facepalm:

I blame you too.

Sterling sent off

Hahaha what did he get sent off for?

Ahh, 2nd yellow for celebration probably.

Actually I revert to my original opinion. Sent off for going into the crowd. Bizarre sending off :rofl:

Mike Dean canā€™t find his whistle.

5 minutes added time and City score in 7th minute.
Dean strikes again.

Well, he was talking with the managers for a minute or two and there was an injury too.

Mike Dean is a fucking joke. Wtf is the standard of refereeing allowed in this league? It gets worse every year, especially Dean he wants to be the star ofthe show. MOTHER FUCKER YOUā€™RE A REFEREE. :neutral_face:

The extra minutes were justified if you watched how it all unfoldedā€¦ having said that, Pep has to be one of the most annoying and hypocritical managers out thereā€¦ he is going to be the new Fergie with his f*ing antics.

1 Like

Not watching so canā€™t speak about this specific instance, but there is a reason why they say ā€œa minimum of x minutes injury timeā€

It was quite funny, but really thatā€™s a stupid rule. Further separation of players and fans to the nth degree

Yeah the game went to past 100 minutes also - the extra minutes were added due to a substitution and due to the Pep-Howe incident when Pep basically ran into the Bournemouth technical area complaining about time wasting - it was a childish pathetic antic and I donā€™t actually think he got booked or anything eitherā€¦ but the extra time I thought Dean got spot onā€¦ Dean is terrible, but that wasnā€™t a mistake imho.

One other thing about Cityā€¦ they have some issues, but man are they exciting and fun to watchā€¦ the passing and movement and one-touch football - they are bombing into the box with multiple players and there is no question about their attacking commitment. They will be tough team this seasonā€¦ whether they can get to the top, weā€™ll seeā€¦ but they will be brutal over the season.

Also, Bā€™mouth have some Stoke-like ā€œcommitmentā€ about themā€¦ that game was edgy and physical - very.

1 Like

Horrendous challenge from Britos. Third red in 20 games for him :hushed:

https://twitter.com/dan_wfc/status/901458240067833856

What an absolute cunt.

1 Like

Mike Dean has always been a bit shit.

2 Likes

Oops

1 Like

Should get a ban for diving though.