The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Quality players aside. Chelsea looks bang average. Lampfraud has no PHIILOSOPHIEEEE

Loftus Cheekā€™s injury has absolutely fucked him

Chelsea look meh. Loftus-Cheek is meh. That guy has meant to have to come good for like 3 seasons in a row now.

2 Likes

Lallana injured already

RLC fucking up that pass when Werner was dashing by at 21.1 dogs per hour, surely wouldā€™ve scored, fuck he is so fast lol

6 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Itā€™s actually scary how fast his legs move

As a fan of football Iā€™ve been disappointed in Chelsea. :nerd_face:

You could have said this at any point from the 60s up to now

2 Likes

You know what I mean, youā€™re at the park and someoneā€™s on a blanket with a dog lying next to them and suddenly they pick up a ball and throw it and that hairy sagging pillow transforms into ballistic frenzied tunnelvisioned furry bugatti that just defies gravity and air resistance at the same time and you think to yourself man I never wanted anything in my life as much as that dog wants that ball and it didnā€™t even know it existed four seconds ago. Thatā€™s what he looked like imo

Hope he (Werner) flops as well btw, just because fuck Chelsea in general.

5 Likes

Potter is a class manager

I can see Kai Havertz becoming the new Ozil in terms of the foreign player that the English press and commentators love to criticize. He has a similar sort of a lackadaisical style on the pitch where even if he is running a lot he looks like he canā€™t be arsed.

Kepa is so shit, its actually amazing he was bought for 50 million.

1 Like

Chelsea could do with Runar Runarsson

3 Likes

nice finish, letā€™s go! 1-1

WHAT A GOAL WOW

Reece James mate, what a hit

lol what a reply by James :sweat_smile:

Gotta love Kepa.

Shit

Lampard is still a garbage coach
And a tory too

1 Like

After all this spending, but Kepa is still between the sticks. Has to be a candidate for the worst GK in the league surely.