The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Ederson has had shocker today. Mikel gotta start Martinelli on the left on Wednesday. These fuckers hate pace!

1 Like

United are getting fourth.

Wouldn’t go that far, a new CB, Sane and Laporte back and they’re ready to go next season.

Also they can still win the CL

1 Like

Ole has definitely found his system I’ve been impressed by United recently, 1 mid 1 attacker and smalling back they will be tough next year.

If they keep Pogba aswell.

1 Like

Three wins for Ole over Pep in a season.🤷

Watch us lose 3-0 on Wednesday

1 Like

Ederson mistake ^

1 Like

Some teams buy a quality midfielder in January window, others loan an injured fullback. Go figure. . .

4 Likes

Welp great. Right before we play them… is KDB injured?

They’re still a good team but the 100 point team of the last two years is gone. They’ll need to be that good as Liverpool aren’t going anywhere.

Teams are now savvy to Pep’s tactics. Something needs to change whether that be a tweak in Pep’s methods or playing staff.

Sane’s contract expires in 2021 and I cannot see Man City letting him leave on a free. Banned from the Champions League next year and so attracting the requisite quality will be harder.

It’s an off year after they’ve lost two key players to injury after setting a relentless pace.

You’re blowing it out of proportion, you think there won’t a dip from Liverpool? You can’t play like they do with key players racking up that much game time and be the same season to season.

They could well win the two other domestic trophies as well as the CL, you’re too quick to write the obituary IMO

Europa exit got bigger today. Going to haunt Arteta this.

4 Likes

If the signs aren’t encouraging from Arteta in the early part of next season, we shouldn’t hesitate to sack.

The EL exit is very damaging for the club and there’s no excuse for it.

2 Likes

I’d even argue if our finish to the season is lackluster (which it certainly looks like its going to be) and a top coach is a available we should cut ties right away.

We just look so underwhelming. I just don’t see the ideas or philosophy being implemented that’s going to propel us into the good times if given time to play out, there’s just not much there.

6 Likes

I just don’t understand how Man City can not make your blood boil. The biggest cunts of all the cunts.

3 Likes

One hundred percent this.

Lottery funded with a team of mercenaries who have proven to have cheated.

Biggest cunts in football

2 Likes

I think it’s because, historically, Man U, spurs and Chelsea are more hated.
There aren’t many Arsenal supporters that know any Man City supporters and also there is no real rivalry between us and them.

We have always had a rivalry with spurs, and Wenger had loads of run ins with Ferguson and then Mourinho because they were direct rivals which made it easy to dislike both clubs.

Since Man City have come on the scene, we have only been going for the top four trophy rather than the PL title.

I don’t like what Man City have done but I treat them with the same contempt as I do PSG or Bayern Munich because they are almost a foreign club to me, and I couldn’t care less about them as long as they stop Man U, spurs and Chelsea winning anything.

1 Like

Yeah and that’s fair enough but it’s at the detriment of the sport and the development and chance of your own clubs success, regardless of whoever’s running the club at the moment.

The impact Bruno Fernandez have had and we went two winter windows fishing for useless loans.

1 Like