NFL

Ahhh. I was thinking about Kroenke taking the Rams to LA. But I’m sure they aren’t rooting for the Rams either.

Share with us please.

Hey @Luca_from_Italy how about posting all the touchdowns for the forum.:grinning:

1 Like

Nope.

5 Likes

First and last time me and you ever appear in this thread mate. No great loss is it.:wink:

1 Like

You from LA my man? Was over in September stayed just north of Hollywood, had a class time! Saw the ducks v kings which was just amazing

1 Like

The stadiums in the US are another level

It’s basically the only thing people of the US pay taxes for :arteta:

All that money not being spent on frivolous things such as chemotherapy or actual functioning roads and plumbing going to these monstrosities :poldi:

Fair play to Kroenke, at least he’s building that Rams stadium from his own money.

I always watch a bit of this before I go to bed every year and have no clue what’s going on :arteta:

I do like the BBC’S coverage of this. Mark Chapman and his two pundits are very good.

Their weekly NFL highlights show which comes on after MoTD2 make decent background tv for a randomer like me who has no interest in the NFL whatsoever hah

Lol I’m watching this purely for the banter aswell, no idea what’s happening, such a poor man’s real football :woman_shrugging:t2:

HeartfeltBriefDiplodocus-size_restricted

To live and die in LA, WEST SIDEE!! Yup Los Angeles born and raised my dood, glad u had a good time 🖒🖒 what brought you all the way out here?

Kroenke wearing sunglasses inside at night haha

What a douche :kroenke:

1 Like

Oh ffs Maroon 5?

1 Like

Thank fuck that’s over.

Pretty disgusted with the Rams so far, they need to give Gurly the ball far more than they are. 9 - 0 when he has 75+ yards rushing.

Super Bowl has been known to throw inexperienced teams off for a good chunk of the game. Hope that’s the case here we are still in this, could be a lot worse than 3 down.

Goff has been terrible so far. It’s incredible to think LA has turned in such a great defensive performance and have nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

3-3 late in the 3rd, what the hell is going on ?

1 Like

I only ever watch the super bowl when it comes to NFL, but even I can appreciate the Rams defence. Their QB has been fucking awful though.

To be fair he hasn’t turned the ball over, so he hasn’t given the Pats any good field position at the start of their drives and he’s began to pick it up now

I doubt they can keep this up, Brady is gonna break through eventually.