The League Cup

I don’t think they know what’s going to happen yet, but with the already packed schedule that looks most likely.

5 live had an interesting interview with the Orient chairman earlier and he said how the test they did was completely voluntary, so if they are kicked out of the competition because of it then it could act as a deterrent for other clubs to have one pre-match. Seems harsh to make them forfeit the match when he puts it like that tbh.

2 Likes

Draw for the next round already done. So if we manage to get past Leicester away, we then have to face Liverpool away.

Thanks but no thanks ta

1 Like

We eat Liverpools for breakfast

I doubt many (if any) are watching Fleetwood v Everton, but Pickford is having another mare! Honestly, don’t know how this dude is England no1.At fault for both Fleetwood goals. Ancelotti standing on the touchline just staring at him and shaking his head :laughing: I’m jumping on @LukeTheGooner 's Pope train.

3 Likes

Needing a £70m player to score in the league cup. Fucking losers.

The dummy >

The assist >

The second assist >

Harvetz takes the headlines but it’s all about Tammy. Good movement from Harvetz though.

That was all Tammy there.

If Tammy is being sidelined, we should send a Christmas gift to his agent

1 Like

When is our Liverpool tie scheduled to take place ?

Double Liverpool at Anfield next week I think :joy:

1 Like

remind me of the time we beat them twice in the same week, julio baptista

2 Likes

Haha Jesus

We don’t know yet because it’s not confirmed that it’s definitely Liverpool we’re playing. Have some respect for Lincoln!

I reckon whoever we play the match will be scheduled for Thursday, though. We’re playing Sunday the following weekend, so that’ll work.

2 Likes

I reckon Lincoln can take this lot

1 Like

Brothers?

1 Like

Nah.

Mimamino and Van Dijk have different surnames

2 Likes

Yeah Lincoln can’t take this lot. And neither will we.

1 Like

Not watching but I can imagine Lincoln v Liverpool turning into a Curtis Jones shoot fest. He is absolutely going to chase a hat-trick.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lincoln have the ugliest badge I’ve ever seen

6 Likes