The League Cup

Extra time defeat would be sweet. Dejected and tired going to Old Trafford.
Lose at United and the prseeure right on. We get away with a point with Spurs then.

Kalvin Phillips is the Yorkshire Elneny. Totally found out once he moved to a better side.

3 Likes

I really never got this signing. How can academies not produce players like that.

2 Likes

Cā€™mon Saints donā€™t throw this now

Grealish has been such a flop. What was he doing there? Giving them reason to waste time.

Really annoying to see City getting away with this. Those extra games wouldā€™ve been ideal.

City will be out for blood against Man Utd now.

Generous.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think that exists in this competition any more? Hope Iā€™m wrong

KDB called him the Yorkshire Pirlo :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Phoebica will know

Straight to penalties

2 Likes

I guess the positive here is that this is yet another game this season where City donā€™t look like the City of old.

Getting sliced through like butter and theyā€™re simply devoid of ideas going forward.
The transition from Haaland to Alvarez is anything but smooth. Lost count how many hopeless crosses theyā€™ve attempted today.

1 Like

Resorted to that against Everton.

Orsic is soooo good, canā€™t wait to see him in the prem

It was the Yorkshire Polo apparently - big hole in the middle every time he plays.

3 Likes

And heā€™s minted

2 Likes

This is a big defeat for Man City. They have a proud record in this cup

1 Like

Well looks like ten tits gonna win a cup in his first season, forever got his tissues ordered already.

Much better for City they blow a game like this than a league game, theyā€™ll smash United now.

1 Like

Be great if these cunts ended trophyless this season.

Spend a few more billions Pep mate eh

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a funny feeling he might not be there much longer

Youuuuuuu Redddddds

1 Like