General News

I speak Farsi, it’s an accurate translation.

3 Likes

So this Iranian general? Organised an attack on the American Embassy in Iraq, killed 1 or 2 American Contractors, America kills the guy who organised it, now American celebrities are tweeting saying sorry to Iran? I haven’t really read into it, is that what’s happening?

And now Iran are launching missiles at bases containing American troops.

This one?

She seems like a proper nutcase

4 Likes

If Iraq had assassinated a US general for invading them, someone like Colin Powell, and an Iraqi celebrity had said something similar, would it be so weird?

2 Likes

That’s a very disturbing tweet.

3 Likes

Well when your President turns to Twitter posting his nations flag having just carried out a major offensive operation you sort of see the nation is pretty fucked up.

5 Likes

Trump :facepalm:

1 Like

Enjoying seeing the Conservative crowd getting triggered by people suggesting they enlist when they tweet all gung-ho for an Iran war. :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

There isn’t going to be a war.

Why does it disturb you?

1 Like

Basically, Iran need to start enriching that Uranium again, that’s the only way the US will leave them alone.

1 Like

I reckon The Donald gets his foreign policy inspiration from the film ‘WarGames’ (starring a young Matthew Broderick)

1 Like

And a young Ally Sheedy :slight_smile: <3 Wargames

The two of them would go onto star in two of the most iconic 80’s films, The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

Now back to Trumpian madness…

Short Circuit as well.

Then we never saw Ally Sheedy again

You must have missed her in X-Men: Apocalypse :smiley:

Not seen that.

Actually, she had a bit-part role in The Affair, too. That was very recent. Last year I think.

That’s when a regime change will happen.

2 Likes

Classic

If the US General had been masterminding attacks on Iranian & Iraqi embassies and using terror cells to carry out attacks on Iraqi and Irani citizens?

It’s still controversial and obviously a diversion tactic

1 Like