General News

It’s never going to come off. The senate is Republican - this looks like nothing more than desperation from Democrats.

3 Likes

He obviously won’t get convicted by a Republican Senate. It’s more about publically highlighting the level of corruption

2 Likes

That’s like pointing out a turd in the toilet :smiley:

1 Like

Trump - I AM THE SENATE !?

1 Like

4 Likes

dumb fuckers.

Well, I guess Trump wants to destroy the planet instead of living in one where liverpool are unbeaten champions

2 Likes

It’s inconceivable that something doesn’t arise from this

FFS we finally get a good manager after 16 years and then Trump be’s a shelfish cunt and starts WW3

2 Likes

Special relationship about to be spoon fed as part of the post Brexit deal then.

The thing is do Iran really want a war with the biggest military arsenal on the planet. Especially with a leader that kept asking ‘why can’t we use pre-emptive nuclear strikes’?

But on the flip side might stop Liverpool over taking the Invincibles :henry2:

1 Like

The Iranians actually have smart political operators in charge, so I doubt things escalate too much, but I feel they will do something.

Honestly, we had peace in 2014 with a great Obama achievement and fuck all the US senators that killed the Iran deal.

Disgusting leeches.

1 Like

It’s at times like this that I’m glad I have no children that will have to try and survive in a post-apocalyptic, Mad Max world.

1 Like

Shit.

3 Likes

Guess starting this one stops you being late like the other two.

6 Likes

Spokesman for the Revolutionary Guards: The preparations for the destruction of Israel have been made

1 Like

I’m sure they said something like that every friday.

3 Likes

Are you sure they aren’t announcing we have signed upacameno ?