General News

Leader of the free world, allied with both countries, I mean… I’d be surprised if he/the US gov wasn’t involved in some capacity.

Man I wish I would look like Imran Khan at that age.
Guys a looker.

2 Likes

I have a disproportionate dislike for this outdated, arrogant, propagandist phrase.

4 Likes

Very disturbing failure of his police protection. If someone can get close enough to throw an egg, then someone can get enough enough to throw a knife or grenade.

I’ve never seen him utilize any protection at all. Does he even have police protection?

Not sure tbh but I’d assume the leader of the opposition would have some level of police protection these days?

I saw an interview he was avoiding outside his house a while back and he just walked his bike past the interviewer then cycled away so I’m really not sure he does have any protection.

1 Like

OMG.

1 Like

:no_mouth:

“Love from Ireland” found stamped on those IEDs.

Suspicious packages found in Glasgow and Edinburgh today too. Wonder if it’s linked…:thinking:

It’s Glasgow. It’s probably a big package of heroin :slight_smile:

Shania Begins baby just died. Very sad, an innocent life had to be lost just so Sajid Javid could suck up to his masters even more.

Hmm, what has Sajid Javid got to do with a baby dying the other side of the world?

Maybe she wasn’t fit to be a mother in the first place.

1 Like

Shameful

there is no maybes about it!

It sounds as if the Mother was using the baby as a tool to get what she wanted, which was a ticket back to this country, and now she has neither.

1 Like

:gabriel:

Lolololol

Boris Johnson claiming to much police time and resources being used on historical child sexual abuse cases.
Absolute cunt of a comment that. Lets see how many journalists go after him on that one. Not fucking many im guessing.

1 Like