The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

Thanks but I work 9-4:30, with unlimited work from home days and any time I work past 4:30 is considered overtime that I can take off as holiday.

I left that crazy finance world behind months ago now :smirk:

2 Likes

Alright spare me your life story mate. Some of us have got work to be getting on with.

16 Likes

2 Likes
11 Likes

Hahaha

7 Likes

7 Likes

I knew these kinda shows were idiotic but I guess I didn’t know how idiotic.

I’m curious to know whether the cat owners were given compensation. Can anybody confirm?

18 Likes

2 Likes

My mind is genuinely fucking blown

Those fucking nails :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

If he lied to his mrs for 27 yrs then he’s a cunt

Unless he was directly telling her he was not gay then he wasn’t lying.

I just wanted to make people laugh. Now I feel like @DavidHillier

2 Likes

Crazy if he did lie to her for 27 years and had 2 kids with her, talk about fucking commitment lol

I have a feeling he probably came out to her years ago but there was a genuine love between them and for their kids and they’ve been able to make it work through whatever arrangement.

And you know what? Good for them.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a life partner in an unconventional manner where they may not be “soulmate lovers” or whatever.

3 Likes

Haven’t read the statement or any articles, so maybe he’s said something to directly contradict this… But I’d say it’s pretty obvious that she’s been his beard for many years now. Possible she had no idea, but I doubt it.

Also, this is one of those ones where my reaction was like, “oh, did we all think he was straight?!”

1 Like

The only thing offensive about your post is the lack of cropping you HEATHEN BASTARD

3 Likes