The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

Whatever you do, don’t expect a small patch of hair to cover your head

If you hadn’t mentioned the name I would have known who that was in either photo.

Old but gold. I reckon I’ve posted this about 3 times in here

“Yup…put your seat belt on”

“PUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH…SHUT”

:rofl:

15 Likes

Haha the way he tumbles over at the end

2 Likes

Cyclist gives me Mark Corrigan/Will from Inbetweeners vibes but with bigger balls, particularly in the “you can discuss this matter with the police” bit lol

1 Like

I was disappointed the other day when I saw the Ronnie Pickering one as I thought it was this one initially. Will never not laugh at this :rofl:

The second he started chasing the bike I knew the bloke was going to fall over. Quality entertainment :arteta:

Thing is the bloke on the bike is obviously 100% in the right but there’s something about his voice that makes me dislike him. He does actually sound like the kind of bloke that would ride around the streets actively seeking to provoke this kind of confrontation so he can lecture people on the Highway Code :joy:

5 Likes

Probably didn’t happen but still funny

1 Like

it’s always those types of people, pretty much everytime we get someone coming in to our work to fix something they block our toilets up as well

1 Like

Magnificent.

13 Likes

Shots fired @Cristo

You’ve got one landmark and it’s a mermaid, and she isn’t even fucking white.

7 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Errr not true, we have loads of stuff like Bronze Age burial mounds thank you very much

Not to mention the Jelling Stones, the birth certificate of Denmark making us the oldest nation in the world.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I remember offending a German girl by innocently saying basically the same thing. Legoland aren’t going to build a Berlin wall are they.

2 Likes

Persistence :+1:

7 Likes

This is very similar to the current Russian invasion thread

2 Likes

I’m told spurs fans are figuring on a trophy this year.

They’d probably still bottle it at the end :poldi:

1 Like