The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

Oh that was me

3 Likes

How often you gonna get the chance to sign a cock cast. You only live once.

4 Likes

Careful, Phoebs, he might have split the cast open.

Teammates and close friends probably.

Probably “raise” a few guilders/euros that; a knobcast signed by your heroes. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

:joy::rofl: @Electrifying @Calum wtf? Is this just another everyday convo up in Scotland?

Also no idea why but recently the algorithms been showing me posts to do with Scottish football and Scottish themed events :man_shrugging:t5:

4 Likes

I have no idea what that is haha. Reddit is a mad place

1 Like

It’s funny how quickly it went from being about bubble bath to people fingering themselves with deep heat and applying it to their cocks :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I once got capsaicin cream on the scrotum area. Would not recommend.

1 Like

Yep couldn’t agree more, a few times when I been dealing with Scotch bonnet/Reaper peppers I’ve done so with out gloves, and forgot that even washing your hands isn’t enough, gone to take a leak and felt that burn in full force.

1 Like

Here is the bastard cream. I wanted to get deep heat, but the Greek pharmacy gave me this instead.

1 Like

Ah Deep Heat. One of the things I load up on when visiting my old homeland. That shit is nasty af but effective.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Could someone translate for me? I’m usually pretty good with the accent, but he was mumbling.

1 Like

The little make up goblin is singing a lady gaga song with the lyrics “there ain’t no reason you and me should be alone,” hoping her junkie goblin bf would sing back “tonight yeh baby” but by pure happenstance a weird balding goblin approaches the young lass and explains somewhat paradoxically that there is in fact no good reason she should be alone with her junkie goblin bf because he’s too hideous.

4 Likes
4 Likes
9 Likes

FB_IMG_1636540083409

:rofl: Brilliant

2 Likes