The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

Awww that’s a sweet story, but the idea of a puppy not pissing or shitting until it gets to go to the park is outrageous.

But I will choose to believe this greentext because of how warm and fuzzy it makes me feel

1 Like

That would also shockingly make this the first green text ever to be real

3 Likes

Classic

Vin Diesel is one of a kind.

1 Like

Me too.
I went to infant school there before moving to Essex
The spurs training ground was still there as well.

I’m honestly not a violent person, and haven’t been in anything resembling a scrap since I was about 14, but I honestly think I’d have been severely tempted to lamp that twat in the clown costume the instant he made me drop my hot drink all over the floor and possibly my fresh white trainers.

“It’s just a prank bro” social media cunts are the worst

12 Likes

Papu Franku spoke about the phenomena 5 years ago…

1 Like

FILTHY PRANK

1 Like
8 Likes

.:joy:

2 Likes

Milo and Jakey #thelads

Seems almost apologetic in asking him not to cause a war :woozy_face:

1 Like

This seems an odd fit for both this thread and the twitter account posting that lol.

“on this day in 2013 Ozil dropped his first massive stinky shit at Arsenal’s training ground after signing for the club”, seems more his speed, as opposed to talking about super serious historical events lol

5 Likes

I was gonna stick it in the random thread but thought of it more as a wtf reaction. Agree on the other point :grin:

1 Like

Speaking of super serious events here’s an otter with a fake fish

1 Like

Screenshot_20210723_143424

12 Likes

England needs moving to the bottom right of the three smaller triangles with South Africa etc

1 Like

12 Likes

Do you think Wales are upset they dont have representation on the Union Flag?