The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

:joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Sorry but the Peep Show Johnson memes are too funny :joy: shame the show ended This whole pandemic and government handling and politics etc… would of made for an awesome Couple of seasons of Peep show.

7 Likes

@calum ffs :arteta:

8 Likes

Dutch-Scottish relationship strong here @Bl1nk :joy:

6 Likes

Shout out to Corey Worthington, total Aussie legend.

2 Likes

White Privilege is real

Buzz off m8.

1 Like

What stung your pp?

I saw this random fucking page on fb earlier that was sharing an article titled something like “here are the five companies you can support Pride through” and the thumbnail prominently featured fucking Coca Cola.

Like, Jesus fucking Christ, if you really want to support LGBTQ rights/people then give some money to a charity, don’t go and buy a fucking multipack of coke zero.

They really are so fucking transparent with how they co-opt these movements, the only conclusion you can draw is that we really are the fucking idiots they treat us as, because it must be working or they wouldn’t fucking bother.

Edit - apologies, I intended to only post the meme in this thread but I got carried away haha

11 Likes

I think you underestimate how much opposition to homosexuality there still is in the world. You live in a place where it’s accepted and normal. There are still countries/states (like Texas, surprise) where it is illegal to be gay. Not to mention the very large religious right here in the States.

So, while you see cynical pandering for a buck, I see a message of acceptance. Is it brave? No, brave would have been sending the same message even 10 years ago. But it is a good thing.

But these ads are not shown in the countries where it is illegal.

Ask Coca Cola if they will run an ad celebrating pride month in Nigeria?
Where are the messages of acceptances in those countries?

Let’s not give these cunt any credit of such.

6 Likes

I’m gonna have to call bullshit on it being illegal to be gay in Texas.

1 Like

Yes, I took a little liberty with that one…

Sec. 21.06. HOMOSEXUAL CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an offense if he engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another individual of the same sex.

(b) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor.

While the law was declared unconstitutional. It is still on the books. Certain counties have taken steps to allow things like hospital visitation rights, shared healthcare, legal guardianship, etc… but, it is not common throughout the state and is constantly being challenged by either the state or certain groups in the state.

Being gay in Texas is rough. I know this from an anecdotal perspective as will. I grew up there. I was a skate punk, weirdo and general outcast. My friends were other skate punks, drama kids, artists, and outcasts. I have quite a few gay friends down there still and it is not easy.

4 Likes

“Shame on you”

:bergkamp: :pepe1: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

That’s why we need more cute asian faces to fuck, rather than needlessly destroying your life running after 15 year olds in your pervmobile.

2 Likes

These people need shooting, fucking nonce.

Did you really need to use past tense? :ooo:

3 Likes

14 Likes

Well let’s be honest, we all knew that was bollocks.

6 Likes