The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

She put her heart and hole into making that movie.

1 Like

:joy::rofl: she really did! not sure it can be still called a “hole” after that though :joy:

If you’ve ever wanted to see a sheep act out the British government’s response to Covid, here it is.

10 Likes

I’ve read some shit in my time but this has to be up there with some of the worst of it lol.

Some fat people will really do whatever it takes to find ways around just admitting they eat too much food, don’t exercise enough and are generally unhealthy.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s becoming more and more part of the modern day culture, where nobody ever wants to take responsibility for themselves. Because then it would be their fault.

I got some extended family members who are over weight, constantly jumping on fad diets just so they can say their on said diets, and post about it on social media they never do them properly stay fat and just make out it’s not their fault.

It’s 100% like you said Lots of people just eat too much crap, never monitor their intake, and don’t work out properly. Yet they will find any excuse under the sun to get around those facts.

5 Likes

That type of view is extreme though. Most people with weight issues know exactly what’s up and spend a huge amount of their lives fighting to get it off or keep it off. I can’t prove this scientifically but I’m almost certain I gain weight from looking at cakes.

6 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

This guy…

Haha. This is hilarious. Give yer meat a good old rub

4 Likes

WTH did I just watch?!? :joy: :rofl:

Been watching Ainsley.exe videos for these last couple of days. I find them quite therapeutic.

1 Like
13 Likes

Hahaha respect that.

1 Like

lol

6 Likes

Bruh

5 Likes

Oof

6 Likes

Broof

2 Likes