The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

For most people fish and meat were never alive to begin with.

2 Likes

No, not like this really. I’ve see fish moving quite a while after their head has been cut off, chicken too, but not after they’ve been cleaned, skin removed everything… This is a whole different level. :pires1:

1 Like

Apparantly the nerves of these animals are not completely dead yet and it still responds. Or at least I read something like that after seeing similar videos with dead and skinned snakes.

1 Like

Here’s a cute one for ya :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’ve seen this exact same thing before like a year ago except it wasn’t a professional invoice like this. It’s just karma whoring bullshit. Yes I know I’m a cynical bastard.

1 Like

HMRC probably launching an investigation as we speak.

1 Like

The last one looked a lot more genuine it was like a fiver and a shit invoice, no way any company gives a random annoying child £15, they’re probably reluctant to pay their tradesmen never mind that.

3 Likes

I wanna know how a family needed electricians for 6 weeks, longing it out and throwing their kid 15 quid to make it okay hahah

7 Likes

I’d like the HMRC to conduct one first.

1 Like

Fucking hell, and Castiel said he thought he was a cynical bastard. Come on Spanky, where’s the Joy Joy? :slight_smile:

2 Likes
4 Likes

5 Likes
2 Likes

EDIT:

6 Likes

:joy:

19 Likes

19 Likes
3 Likes

Superb :joy:

Seriously, I assumed he was going to get his hand bit off by shark.

1 Like