The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

1 Like

Oh ffs. Couldn’t make this up. Fancy being offended by a cardboard box.

7 Likes

Nobody in the article seemed offended?

1 Like

Well it was obviously changed because people thought it might. Which makes it for me still twisted logic.

Could also be that brands just generally prefer not to be associated with Hitler in the eyes of their customers.

Seemed to be people were pointing it out in a matter of fact or humorous way.

1 Like

Well if it was a humorous way there’s absolutely no reason to change it.
Let’s be honest here nobody’s not using Amazon because of a piece of tape.
There’s plenty of better reasons not too. Granted it’s the sort dumb tabloid story that gets reported but the fact someone seen too act on it is nuts.
Honestly took me a couple of minutes to actually work out were the likenesses thing was.

1 Like

Branding agency Coley Porter Bell chief executive Vicky Bullen said: “Unfortunately for Amazon, the visualisation of their parcel tape on the original logo will immediately be associated as a Hitleresque moustache, as that shape is forever embedded in our [subconscious] brains as such - not the best association for a brand that wants to create delight on the doorstep.”

Makes sense to me they’d change it. If branding didn’t make any difference to how well a business does they wouldn’t bother with it, but it clearly does.

Just don’t see the angle here to complain about people being offended when it isn’t clear from the article that anyone even was.

But fair enough if you see it differently.

1 Like

It was a stupid looking logo anyway.
Oh they just made a modification. Yuck.
Modern logos have no personality

10 Likes

Fucking bitch. I’d fart up her nose.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Have to like that shit just because it’s from Predator. “Dillon you son of a bitch” proper Pashun stuff.

7 Likes

Yep. A good moment to post it now…

7 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes

Well they let this cunt off in Italia 90 for not being able to turn a looping ball over the crossbar.
Gobshite.

3 Likes

He’s posting pure cringe lol. What a bellend.

I listen to a podcast where occasionally they burst into fits of laughter when someone brings up Shilton’s supposed technique of waiting to see which way a penalty taker shoots before diving and it cracks me up.

2 Likes

He knows all about gold diggers.

2 Likes

Here’s something you’ll appreciate @Joshua

2 Likes

One our higher ups at the office sent this out!

1 Like