The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

Took me about twenty seconds to actually see that

No, you just post stupid jokes. :smiley:

2 Likes

I think this actually lowered my IQ.

1 Like

All these memeless motherfuckers thinking their opinion means something to me smh

1 Like

5 Likes

Wtf? :rofl:

3 Likes

Anon is a chef

7 Likes

Old but gold…

Never watched the actual show (worth a watch?), but seen this like a million times.

3 Likes

This is one of my favourite shows of all time, it gets slept on but the acting and comedic timing was brilliant through out all the seasons, especially season 1.

Fucking Ashley Schaefer from Ashley Schaefer BMW :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Defo watch

1 Like

Idk why I find this so amusing.

1 Like

Anon has a good day @BigWeng_4LYFE is this what just another day in LA is like? :joy:

1 Like

Sorry for the FB link, can’t figure out how else to post without saving down like 10 images.
Michael Owen being Michael Owen…

2 Likes

Yeah would be a dream to have a government who puts the good of its people before its economy(yes I know a stronger economy is better for a lot of people, but it would’ve recovered better by now if they acted more, sooner) and international relations.

Australia is a lot more popular than NZ, what’s the situation there @Aussiegooner?

We have restrictions on crowd numbers on events and how many people you can have at a residence, but all in all we can do lots of things within our own states that we live in. It’s hard to have any confidence travelling interstate though because if a case hits in the region you’re in you’ll likely be forced into 2 weeks mandatory quarantine at your own expense.

What are things like in Italy at the moment mate ?

1 Like

I actually live in UK (my dad is Italian) but at least in Italy they require 14 day quarantine for everyone entering since a few months, and don’t allow entry except for essential (fuck knows?) travel from China, USA, Canada, etc.

There is still a lockdown but many cafes restaurants etc just aren’t obeying this anymore so that’s really not helping the situation at all.

Although if you have proof of a negative test 48 hours from travelling there you are allowed entry (again not as a tourist). So I’d put them slightly above Britain for how the government is “controlling” the situation. Though I haven’t seen what the government reaction is to thousands of restaurants disobeying the rules.

1 Like

My apologies dude, I do remember reading you live in the UK in one of the other threads now that you mention it.

1 Like

No apology needed, I’d probably make that same mistake myself were roles reversed.

1 Like
4 Likes