I did know that, actually

2 Likes

11 Likes

4 Likes

@Castiel this one’s for you

3 Likes

:joy:

7 Likes

I swear to god I was going to post that Wizard Pepe greentext on here one time but I got distracted and did something else.

1 Like

He just freezes, haha

4 Likes

Did you know?

This guy has never had a handball against him in his playing career

2 Likes

That close button. They really want us to close the window asap

12 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

What deluded cunt made that

6 Likes

Well I can’t speak for its provenance, but I assumed it was intended as a joke.

1 Like

I wouldn’t surprised if an actual landlord association made it. They are mental.

5 Likes

Looks like St. Ives in the background lol

1 Like

16 Likes

And on the other side of that you’ve got the fact that the landlords with their multiple properties are keeping the housing market artificially expensive by reducing supply, so the renters can’t afford to buy and they can charge more rent.

Plus service charges and interest are both deductible expenses for income tax purposes. And they’re only paying capital gains tax when they sell on any profits (after deducting improvement costs) above £12,300. That then gives them back their downpayment with a bonus.

There’s a reason the government are continually reducing the tax reliefs for them, they’ve got it too easy! :joy: As Sham said I wouldn’t be surprised if this picture was made by some landlord organisation unironically…

By the way, can you quote just an image on OA? I’ve only been able to do it if there’s text before and after it but not a sole image…

1 Like