UEFA Europa League

we have chavski in it though, i reckon they would beat us unless they are knocked out by another team because the likes of hazard would probably turn it on in that game…you watch giroud score against us too and lift the trophy.

The problem is we’re not “in form” a lot of the time. We’ve been poor in many a games this season (particularly in the first half) and have ridden our luck. That unbeaten run flattered us a bit IMO. And today showed how a shit team can get one over us. Chelsea might be the only EL team better than us on paper, but football isn’t played on paper.

I don’t think we’ll win this competition and I also don’t think Chelsea will be the ones to knock us out.

5 Likes

I dont think we are nailed on to win this by any stretch of the imagination. Id also say though that top 4 is not a distant dream either.
January transfer window is going to be very significant on both counts.

Lol what?

2 Likes

When’s the draw?

In 10 minutes I think.

We can get Krasnodar (RUS), Lazio (ITA), Rapid Vienna (AUS), Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR), BATE Borisov (BEL) or Club Brugge (BEL).

There are too many balls involved in this draw. I don’t like.

At this rate we’re gonna get Lazio :joy:

Ah really wanted Celtic!

Celtic v Valencia is decent though… in comparison to the other trash draws so far anyway.

I want lazio, getting bored of all these Rubin Kazan/FC Split type games

Ohh Lazio vs Seville, tasty.

BATE Borisov (BEL) :joy:

We’re playing Hleb boys :xhaka:

2 Likes

Of all the shit teams we could have got, we get one we played in this competition last season. We beat them 6-0 at home didn’t we?

2 Likes

At least we’ll get to hear that Alex regrets leaving Arsenal again. It’s been a few months.

13 Likes

And 2-4 in Belarus

Yawn

1 Like

I like tractors.

3 Likes

FFS! After Ukraine and Azerbaijan we get fucking Belarus. Europa League hattrick of shitness.

Another cold Eastern European country in winter :neutral_face:

1 Like