The Conservative Party

1 Like

My MP has released a statement saying she intends to support Boris today because he has done such a great job.

I was elected to serve the people of Hertford and Stortford with a strong local majority only two and a half years ago, with Boris Johnson as our party leader and Prime Minister of our nation. In that election, under his leadership and his manifesto, we secured the largest majority since Margaret Thatcher in 1987. Since then, he has delivered Brexit, and led this country through an unprecedented pandemic, including a hugely successful vaccine roll out. He has also led the international response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Nice one, Julie :roll_eyes:

2 Likes
8 Likes

i think bonking boris may well survive a bit longer than the next hour but in the end like his name sake he’s going down come what may

he’ll be able to go back to his philandering ways soon enough

1 Like

Any idea what votes at 16 means?

1 Like

As in 16 year olds will be allowed to vote, which largely would favour left leaning parties.

1 Like

Ah yes. I’m all for bringing the voting age down generally speaking.

3 Likes

Fuck that shit.

16 year olds voting is anarchy.

1 Like

The same way women voting was anarchy, that non landowners voting was anarchy etc etc.

1 Like

No

Did you put the heating on in the end?

Nah

Inaccurate. The kitty heels aren’t on display.

Been banking on this for a while lol not the votes at 16 particularly but there’s going to be wholesale left leaning reform when Keir becomes PM.

If you’re a private Landlord sell up now lol. They’re coming for you

They want to hand our country to a coalition of Labour, the SNP and the Liberal Democrats. It will be votes at 16 and then who knows what will happen?

1 Like

You can already vote in Scottish Parliament elections at 16 I’m sure

148 votes against, worse in Tory history and than that of Theresa May :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sitting target

She really needs to be dropped into a volcano. Parasite.

2 Likes

He won. Good. Now it’s up to the electorate

Hopefully coming strikes Weill help them make up their minds