The Collection Thread

Thought I would ask as I’m a pretty nosey person, Is there anything that you collect?

for example, any kind of memorabilia

I collect old wrestling and football t shirts/shirts. So I’ve got quite a deep collection of old wrestling t shirts and about 30 odd football shirts from the 90s.

1 Like

Ticket Stubbs from concerts. They’ve become too generic now though and most are becoming e tickets. Saddens me a bit tbh.

1 Like

Wife accuses me of being a hoarder (I prefer collector) of keyboards. In chronological order, a Micromoog, a little Yamaha of some sort, a Roland E38, a Korg i30, a Korg Pa1xPro, and a Korg Pa3x. Boys and their toys, I suppose. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s your favourite wrestling t-shirt, mate?

I’m gonna say something a bit unique. NWO, but nWo wolfpac?

the keyboard post reminded me of school in music lessons, we had a keyboard that had loads of weird little buttons on, one just said dj and another one made a strange orgasm sound

1 Like

Probably this one mate

3 Likes

Nice :sunglasses:

eddie guerrero had some nice classic ones

‘I’m your Papi!’

and the latino heat t shirt

1 Like

A couple of years ago I started a building up a board game collection. I think I’m at something like 55 without expansions, will probably stop soonish

the little boxes have the smaller ones

8 Likes

That’s epic. Nice work!

Nice shelfing etiquette too!

yeah you don’t want to get board of it

4 Likes

Noooo, don’t

I’m coming to your house for Christmas

1 Like

@giner

this was it

1 Like

I was going to buy a board game at the weekend but Craigie seems to have the monopoly there

I collect the souls of my enemies once I’ve defeated them in battle. I don’t even value them tbh, just leave them lying around in the shed.

2 Likes

That’s usually how packaging works.

3 Likes

Jakey in being a knob again shocker :pires1: