UEFA Champions League

Our tulipan is fuming lol!

Fucking hate real cunts and these referees favoring these cunt teams

Fuck off ref, ridiculous decision

He is offside lol whatā€™s there to argue about?

1 Like

There must be a reason why var was used haha they donā€™t just use it for the banter

1 Like

ā€œNot to put too fine a point on it but heā€™s been the best player on the pitch hasnā€™t he?ā€

Wtf is he doing in the Bundesliga and not sitting on a PL bench?

:henry2::gunnersaurus:

Courtois didnt even complain about obstruction

Heā€™s gonna go back to City for big money isnā€™t he? Or do they have a buyback?

Platini speaks into sleeve: ā€œOi refer-eeeee just seen ze tv. Voz foul. Call VAR. Real Madrid must vin.ā€

Goal like that for real would have stood as it would have stood for many other games. Fucking ref is favouring real all game

Zagadouuuuuu close!

Great save from Lloris FFS!

1 Like

0-0 at HT. Dortmund have been slightly better.

1 Like

WTF are you looking at? He was onside when the initial header was made and the other player was also onside when the header for the goal happened.

DIdnā€™t he go for free, so no clauses? Or am I wrong?

EDIT: Nope, he cost 8m. So I guess itā€™s possible they have buyback. Hope not lol.

1 Like

The referee in the Scum match is so bad lol

1 Like

the player who is standing inside Courtois is interfering with play and is offside (the GK doesnā€™t count) when the scoring header is made.

That call would never have been made against Real. I have seen these kind of scrambles so many times In matches and never does the ref cancel a goal unless you push the goalie or something.

1 Like

@Calum, according to Zorc, CIteh donā€™t have a buyback clause but a matching clause. They have to tell Citeh if they accept an offer from someone and they can match it and Dortmund would have to take it.

2 Likes

Well he did push the goalie though, thatā€™s the whole reason the goal was cancelled? And the ref did give the goal?