1 Like

Ziyech is such a baller @SRCJJ

2 Likes

2-2 Shakhtar. What a strike!

OH MY WHAT A GOAL

TAGLIAFICOOOOOO

1 Like

Ajax balling it! What a goal!

Great win for Ajax, while Hoffenheim draw.

2 Likes

Some good goals in those two games.

I didn’t see loads of the match, but from what I saw, Tagliafico looked pretty impressive – could have had a hat-trick from LB. Does he want to come and play for us? We’re running empty in that position :laughing:

Oh Bale! So fucking close!

@Bl1nk what’s the worst starting 11 graphic you’ve seen so far this season?

2 Likes

Real playing very well atm. Roma on the rope.
Bayern up.

FFS Under! Just wait before shooting. That was a golden chance.
Real just need to push a bit to become dangerous.

Emptihad again. This is the best City team in their shit history. Where are all their fans?

3 Likes

Khedira just missed an absolute sitter for Juve

1 Like

Got in from the pub and settled down for the dinner my gf made me and she already had the footy on the telly (how lucky am I?), but I wasn’t particularly enthused about watching United. But I have to say, from the first twenty minutes this actually looks like it has potential to be a good game. Young Boys look up for it and like they could pose a threat.

I see your heart still beat for Valencia :hipster:

1 Like

Ramos booked!

LYON GOOOOAL!

Cornet great finish!

1 Like

It is amazing how that fucking shitheap of a ground with no fans cant even fill their stadium somehow is starting to get close to manu in terms of revenue :xhaka:

Never watch United if you have the opportunity not to. City vs Lyon much better game

They’ve always been a poorly supported side. It’s surprising that they haven’t established a big glory hunting fanbase, but that’s also surely a good thing.

Also, they have a fraught relationship with the CL. The fans who go always boo the CL anthem. And others boycott Champions League nights altogether because they think UEFA always screw them over.