The Betting Thread

:handshake:

No worries brother. I sent you a PM about it anyway :grin:

Keep calm and trust in Zé.

4 Likes

@Leper say the line

Thanks CM Punk. Turned 25 pound into 62 pounds. Unfortunately that was the betting cap. Would have bet more on it if I could.

Odds.

Do.

Not.

Reflect.

Likelihood.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Brain says “cash that bitch out”, heart says “You’ll be real a dumb fuck when Roma win Serie A”

Yeah don’t cash out. Let it run. Otherwise you’ll spend the whole season wanting them to lose - which will be hard for you given how much you love Mourinho :sweat_smile:

They looked like shit yesterday. Totally immature performance. Too many players trying to score bangers instead.
Zaniolo injured too.

Bet365 giving away free tenners today

1 Like

Successful match on all fronts :muscle:

3 Likes

One of my mates had Arsenal to win as his final leg of a multi bet for 22k.

Cashed out at 5k when Fulham took the lead :scream:

I’ve made a lot less money gambling so far this season than I usually would have done by this stage. Can’t think why.

4 Likes

I haven’t laid out a single penny this season on football bets. Just living off pure love for the team right now.

I did win about 50 quid the other week betting on us to win after going one down to Fulham :grin:

1 Like

Yeah saw that haha nice one. Another factor of not betting is I’m in the process of getting a mortgage and could do without bet365 appearing multiple times on my bank statements :smile:

2 Likes

Skybet have a £5 free build a bet on the Manchester derby

Our finishing position in recent seasons have fucked me up expectation wise. Not done any bets this season but why am I tempted by this. The odds are shite as well :sob: