The Betting Thread

1 Like

Just took Arsenal at 25/1 for the title. Ā£20. We win a 100 goes into OA.

Everton are 18s. We will finish above them.

6 Likes

Betting on whoever Southend play is a really solid strategy this season.

2 Likes

Betting slip of a mate I went to high school with with :rofl:

6 Likes

Wow. Sorted for life with that

1 Like

People will bet on anything.

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 08.36.53

1 Like

1 Like

Great! Where you doing your bets? I saw big coefficients only here

I had Ā£30 on spurs to win just before the game but forgot Iā€™d already bet the same last week.
I also put another Ā£10 on because the bookies were giving 11/10.
Then I looked to see what I had won and realised I had a Ā£5 double with Wolves and spurs to beat us and I won another Ā£30.
So Iā€™ve won more than Ā£100.
Keep it up Arteta, and lose to Burnley, because Iā€™ll be richer and youā€™ll be sacked.

At some point though the odds will be so shit, it wonā€™t actually be worth betting against us any more

1 Like

Youā€™d have thought so but amazingly the bookies were giving more than evens on spurs winning.
In our next PL game, Burnley are 5/1 so, as long as Arteta is still here, itā€™s well worth a bet.
Then weā€™ve got Southampton who are 4/1 which is great value.

Saying that, I bet the club go and ruin it by getting a proper manager in, just as I was getting used to winning and having a lavish style. :grinning:

Small win. I couldnā€™t find it in my heart to bet against Arsenal. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Basically the only reason I donā€™t do this is that I donā€™t need the money.

1 Like

Ambitious fucker I am

How much are you going to win?

Only put a couple of quid with returns of Ā£1300

Put Salah to score and Liverpool to win 3-1 as well

1 Like

I did a banter bet once. Put the remaining pence in my account on it and it came in I couldnā€™t believe it lol. I got back like 4 pound. If I put proper money on I would have gotten a good amount of money back lol :sob:

1 Like

I was gonna put a fiver on it (only bet up to a fiver) but bottled it :joy::joy:

I searched my sky bet for it but they only show the past 12 months lol.

I can remember it though was a four game premier league Sunday round and I called every game correct even the draws. I was fucking raging it came in :joy::joy:

1 Like

Liverpool bet fucked 3 mins in you love to see it :joy::roll_eyes: