The Betting Thread

what was the bet again?

Second year in a row I’ve won £100 end of season from OA

1 Like

I put £50 down that United would finish 12 points or more behind the league leaders and two posters agreed so I won myself a cheeky £100

2 Likes

It’s not done yet :smile:

1 Like

£5 on Inter to be City with @Flexo

1 Like

@shamrockgooner :handshake: @JakeyBoy

Betting on any manager to see out a season at Chelsea is ballsy stuff, especially this new look Chelsea which some how looks even less stable in that regard

Reckon Boehly learns his lesson from the shambles that was this season and isn’t so quick to fire his manager.

It’s a pretty good bet for both parties. I lean into agreeing with you that Poch is a young enough and experienced enough manager that they’ll stand by him unlike Potter.

He’s coming in at a good time and will have an entire window and preseason to stabilise the ship. I’d expect at least one season grace period if I were a Chelsea fan.

Big job though and Chelsea do love to Chelsea, would be hilarious if he was gone by Xmas.

1 Like

It’s a bet I’d be very happy to lose lol

1 Like

https://twitter.com/blackreactionss/status/1431655239992684545?s=46&t=eJpgg6uHWRsStnASv-OePg

:white_check_mark:

3 Likes

SkyBet offering Arsenal to win the PL and FA Cup at 80/1.

We do have a bit of a history of doing the double. I believe we’re the team that’d done it the most in England?

Joint with United, both done the double three times (if you count United’s treble in 99, which you obviously should, unless you’re being incredibly pedantic)

We really are a massive club, aren’t we?

The wins and the losses. Starting off conservative today

1 Like

Lol, I’m down 30 pounds so far this weekend. Always the same shit every opening weekend.

1 Like

First win of the season, that’ll do nicely

2 Likes

I bet on a the draw before the game and another when we were 2-1 up, although it would have been better to see us win.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 17.19.51

3 Likes

Christ dude, £10 on us drawing? :rofl:

The odds were too good not to. :grinning: