#announceshamrockgooner @shamrockgooner

5 Likes

@Calum right now

FreeColorlessAmericanshorthair-size_restricted

9 Likes

The iOS app supports dark mode :giroud3:

Decent UX and UI too, no need to worry about that @shamrockgooner

2 Likes

I turned on push notifications for the app earlier.

First one I get is this article

When Michail Antonio drove a Lamborghini into my garden dressed as a snowman on Christmas Day

Ffs :arteta:

10 Likes

:giroud3:

6 Likes

A madnesssss from OA Athletic three signings in 2 days !

Make it 4 @Electrifying ?

3 Likes

Just noticing as I scroll through that Amy Lawrence hasn’t posted anything in a couple of weeks. Still seems to be doing the podcast tho.

Is it possible to follow authors too?

Yes

Press discover and type the authors name in

This is bullshit

2 Likes

:joy: MM not taking it well #prayforMM

Fuck this. Eighteen quid to join the Republic for a year. Serves me and my interests better.

We’re gonna see loads more Athletic links posted now that half the forum cant access. Propaganda mate

2 Likes

@Midfield_Maestro :grin:

4 Likes

I’m sorry to say that the move has fallen through due to wage issues (I haven’t any)

I have a feeling that this may be revisited in 6 months time in the summer window

3 Likes

I dont get it? Is that my setting? I track all threads.

Or did you mean mute the thread? That wont stop all the athletic links across the whole forum lol.

Maybe i should just leave. Forums done

4 Likes

Cool. @Electrifying. I’ll do a VVD on you and come back in 6 months

Still two hours till the window slams shuts tho for anyone else who fancies handing in a last minute transfer request to join OA Athletic?

1 Like

13 Likes

If it’s any consolation I’m actually far too lazy to be fucked posting links :slight_smile:

Expecting content for free really is the most lofty of principles. You realise people once had to pay for journalism?! :grin:

2 Likes