The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Vermaelen is still alive!

Meunier! 1-0 Belgium!
Estonia and Sweden up as well.

Stop being so grumpy aussie.

Sweden doing the business… another step closer… if Netherlands drop any points, I think that seals at least 2nd place.

1 Like

Bosnia, Estonia and Sweden leading at HT, while Latvia draw.

The same could easily have been said of Alexis and Ozil themselves tbh. To a lesser extent Laca and Kolasinac.

We are a hugely attractive prospect for any player really, and we have the resources to make it all happen.

Yea I definitely agree with this. There is a whole host of things that play into these decisions for players. We can definitely attract players like Griezman.

1 Like

Ah well I didn’t fancy Russia anyway.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DesTaquito1/status/916718324293173248

5 Likes
1 Like

Wow Sweden! 8-0! Massive pressure on France now. Belgium and Estonia win as well. Latvia draw, instead.

Biggest match for us since Italy cheated us out of Euro 2008 tomorrow. Actually quite nervous for a Scotland game for once. C’mon!! flag-for-scotland_1f3f4-e0067-e0062-e0073-e0063-e0074-e007f

3 Likes

Good luck @Calum @Electrifying

Hope you have more luck than my country.

2 Likes

The last time we made a playoff you guys fucked us 6-1 or something lol. Think it was for Euro 2004?

Ha yeah I remember that. Was the introduction of Sneijder onto the big scene.

You beat us 1-0 in Scotland.

3 Likes

Cheated? :hipster:

1-0 Matuidi.

Funny thing, Advocaat was asked last week, “What if Sweden beat Luxembourg 8-0?”

Advocaat: “Sweden won’t win 8-0, what kind of stupid question is that”

:rofl:

group A used to be about who out of Sweden and Netherlands would take 2nd spot behind France… Now we’ll see how many France will score, if it’s not that many we could actually win the group even with a draw in the final game vs. Netherlands lol

1 Like

Yes Pasta boy. You paid the ref off. Somehow you shoulder barged our player off the ball and you got the free kick instead :thinking: You then scored from the resulting free kick. :rage:

2 Likes

I remember a tight game in Scotland against you, but not this thing :thinking:

Pasta boy? You angus boy, then. Go and eat some angus, with a beer.

2 Likes

France has 20 points, while you 19 atm.