Tennis

Ahahahahah this guy has totally lost it

Maybe Australia were onto something when they pegged him for his dangerous views

1 Like

Thatā€™s great and all but he did not mention his religion that just inference by you. And donā€™t believe you would call anyone Muslim or Jewish nutter because ist or phobe nonsense labels that get thrown around when you question/criticize anyone from those faiths

2 Likes

He just said he would so itā€™s weird to still call him out on this. I feel like the one thing this place is generally in unison on is that religious fundamentalism is fucking nuts, regardless the religion in question.

2 Likes

Yeah not believable at all, his words means very little especially when people donā€™t want to be called phobic and ist that align left; plus itā€™s fashionable to hate Christians just for being Christian.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œryaninho, post:1823, topic:116, full:trueā€]And donā€™t believe you would call anyone Muslim or Jewish nutter
[/quote]

Seriously wtf :rofl: He just said he would.
I find it mighty ironic how you and your brother come guns blazing to defend religion.

1 Like

When are you going to learn that once heā€™s decided heā€™s ready to argue, not even answering his questions is enough to stop him.

4 Likes

Yeah I am Christian you ass, and also studying to be a neuroscientist

He was asked a question, he gave his answer. On what grounds is he not being believed other than a perception you guys seem to have about something? Bizarre lads.

2 Likes

Yet your are hateful and unaccepting towards pretty much everything. Thatā€™s nice.

3 Likes

Same as how you have no faith in what people who donā€™t believe you believe itā€™s not hard a concept

1 Like

Give an example?

Thatā€™s horseshit mate. A question was asked and answered. As always with you lads the question itself was a bad faith one and the answer would make no difference to your nonsense responses.

4 Likes

Mate you always come out guns blazing to defend Islam

3 Likes

Oh believe me, if you canā€™t see it yourself then you are too far gone. And before you start asking questions, how about you start answering the other 6378 questions on this forum youā€™ve refused to answer?

1 Like

Bad faith please, no one on this forum has denigrated any other religion regardless of what other people of that faith has done.

1 Like

So none Thank you got your input

1 Like

Iā€™ve answered every question.

So you have no example then, so shut your mouth.

lol :joy:

3 Likes

As someone who doesnā€™t subscribe to any religion I can assure you that I donā€™t come out all guns blazing you defend any religion.

Thereā€™s been hundreds of mentions of Islam over the years and youā€™d be hard pressed to find more than a couple examples of my defending the religion for any reason other than that somebody said something incorrect about it lol

2 Likes

:arteta: :bergkamp2: :ozil: :poldi: :vinai:

2 Likes