Tennis

Well this aged well

Stupid cunt couldnā€™t handle the pressure and quit his own show when he was badly losing an argument to a weatherman.

4 Likes

An English actually didnā€™t bottle it and won something were is the its coming home posts lads I am disappoint

1 Like

Neither did Tommy Haas but that doesnā€™t make me love him any less.

He did have some good days at the Aus Open and he was hot. Is that why you love him?

Absolutely good looking, fiery, lovely single handed backhand and 3 x SF at the AO. Would have won the 2002 SF vs Marat if the rain didnā€™t delay the game with him up 2 sets to 1 :sob:.

Im not sure which stat is more nuts.

4 Likes

Easily the Menā€™s stat, young female players have winning slams for years, Hingis, Serena, sharapova etc.

Why is that? Is it because players like Federer, Nadal and Djokovic have just been so utterly dominant for so many years?

Yup, they won something like 60 out of the last 70 slams or something

1 Like

Yeah mate, those 3 are pretty much like a tennis version of Messi and Ronaldo.

Federer is now 40 though, Nadal 35 and Djokovic 34. Federer is pretty much done, Iā€™d say Nadal only a threat on clay and Djokovic should drop off soon enough. So these guys will finally get a chance after 15-20 years dominance from an amazing trio.

1 Like

Since Fed won his first at Wimbledon 2003 I think weā€™ve seen outside the big 3

Murray x 3
Wawrinka x 3
Del Porto
Cilic
Roddick
Gaudio
Thiem
Safin

I forgot about Roddick and Cilic :sweat_smile:
What a disappointing career Roddick had though, pulling up his sleeves and announcing himself as the first service bot only to get trounced by Federer every time.
He was there for the final last night

He was really close in a Wimbledon final vs Federer from memory.

Yep. Got the first set, missed a standard smash in the 2nd set and kinda lost it from there.

2 Likes

Yeah 09 I think, that tie breaker in the second set made him retire :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:laca2:

https://mobile.twitter.com/clooky/status/1437029209428398081

3 Likes

Her instagram follows is through the roof aswell.

Would have loved to seen what she had 24 hours earlier :joy:

Such a great story. Even 24 hours on.

Wimbledon is gonna be a bit sickly next year, though. Itā€™ll be Emma Watch all the time

Medvedev great start takes the 1st set 6-4.