Tennis

True, best attribute is ulimtately availability

His playing style would always lead to multiple injuries and Alcaraz may prove to be the same

Djokovic is able to still be this good at this age in part due to his lifestyle and approach to his body, all the other guys have broken down and regressed physically and he’s still playing at an elite level across all surfaces

GOAT

2 Likes

That sort of tennis is fucking electric to watch tbf

I’m glad we’ve got a couple of Djokovic haters coming to the party with :salt:… the silencing was deafening but it was getting boring :joy:

2 Likes

“Electric to watch” interesting metric for greatness…

1 Like

I don’t like Djokovic he didn’t get the vaccine, he put others at risk, he’s arrogant, despite leading every single metric he can’t be the :goat: because I said so :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It plays a factor.

Joe Public would rather have watched Arsenal in 2004 than Chelsea in 2005.

Just because you don’t like Đoković it doesn’t mean Nadal and Federer are better.

I would like to hear real reasons.

Outlined above.

Thank you.

:joy::joy:

Predictable as the sunrise cheers mate

1 Like

I don’t see any.

OK then I can’t help you

When Federer was ahead in slams and looked like he couldn’t be caught it was all about what you win now it’s about magic play, nobleness and grace :joy:

@Starboy: I’m enjoying this man, I didn’t just want it to be the Djokovic fans in here
Loving the salty tears

3 Likes

You can’t because you don’t have real reasons, potential doesn’t make someone great, results do.

3 Likes

Outlined above.

Thank you.

Only popped in to drop the easiest hook ever, you enjoy the slam man I really don’t care :joy:

Numbers wise Djokovic had the claim for ages anyway.

2 Likes

Onto Wimbledon which is always fun, Novak is a heavy favourite but the pressure is off with a 22 grand slam buffer on Alcaraz.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ymanna3/status/1667930892935757829?t=TW8YR6sLbohS0KVT3RUrGw&s=19

1 Like

Him getting discriminated against and banned from tournaments kind of just makes the whole thing even sweeter, if it wasn’t for that he’d probably currently be 3-4 clear of everyone now but it is that it is.

1 Like

The hate just fuels him you’d have thought people would have caught on by now

To win all he has whilst almost always going against the crowd is insane and takes inhuman mental strength and perseverance

He just eats it up and keeps winning

2 Likes

2 Likes