Takehiro Tomiyasu (18)

He recovered well in the second half after a very difficult first half.

The foul throw thing though, we had enough of that shite with Hector dude please stop

1 Like

Not blaming Tomikun at all. It’s well known by everyone, except for Arteta apparently, that Potter loves pushing his full backs forward into attack. Tomikun was on an island against more than one attacker all day and Mikel as flat brained that he is, never really adjusted.

1 Like
4 Likes

Gabriel got robbed.

3 Likes

I’d have given it to Ramsdale but all our new signings have settled well. Just hope we can continue this small resurgence after the international break.

As per forum, Tomiyasu is a deserved winner

10 Likes

Fuck what sort of rating did he end up with from the Brighton game ?

Ratings are only for September, atleast for Tomiyasu & Gabriel

Ah true good point, that makes more sense that the poor display at Brighton didn’t cost him then.

1 Like

Lacazette’s rating is pretty apt. Formula error aka shithouse Rick Ross gtfo my club

4 Likes

Real test for him tonight against Zaha. Not a Zaha fan but he’s capable and will be interested how this goes.

1 Like

Zaha will be taking the high road tonight

Tomi has won the battle already. Zaha was too scared to even turn up.

7 Likes

Very poor tonight

In possesion he seems pretty low iq and slow to make decisions.

Defensively alright but looked clumsy on the ball at times.

Feel like you could say that about the entire team tonight except for my boy ESR

1 Like

Offers absolutely nothing going forward, have my doubts that he can be a starting fullback in a top 4 side.

2 Likes

We wont get top 4 the next couple of decades anyway so we might aswell just stick with it.

Damning words Aussie, my worry was that we’d signed another AWB but he seems better than him technically.

He’s had a few sloppy games now but the defence on the whole hasnt’ covered themselves in glory, both Gabriel and White were absolutely awful on both the goals.