Super Mik Arteta

Cant wait the the outers to ridicule this idea and mock it big time calling it PRsenal etc.

3 Likes

I find some of this sort of stuff very mildly cringeworthy, but I really don’t give a shit. As long as the team is doing well he can go full David Brent for all I care lol.

2 Likes

That’s what they want you to think. In reality the new office is closest to the “nice” bathroom for private and luxurious pooping during office hours.

It is mega cringe and rival fans are justified in making fun of that

What makes it cringe is this sort of stuff being made public. Him liking what the Olive tree represents isn’t cringe IMO.

It reminds me of SAF and his migrating geese story that he used to inspire the United players. Not sure many thought that was cringe.

See what you gotta do is go to the less populated floor where there’s less bathroom traffic.

1 Like

Second floor of the Health Department building by the elevators. Always clean. Low foot traffic.

My pet hate is the fuckers who sit near the toilet in the office, and can’t help but raise their head and make eye contact as you enter and exit the toilet walking past their desk.

Always stresses me out thinking some fucker knows I’ve been to the toilet 4 times so far in one day, with one shit taking 15 mins or so.

Be decent and keep your fucking head down if you’re gonna sit there.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Gunnersc0m/status/1672584576412135424

3 Likes

The worst toilet thing happend for me last week. I was taking this massive dump scrolling through OA on my phone as you do. When im finished as soon as i walk out my boss (who is a women) is waiting for me to finish so she can use the toilet. Wtf do I do? say to her that you shouldnt go in there as the seat is still ass warm and i just mashed up the toilet to pieces with my massive dump. Really not a nice situation to be in.

3 Likes

Arteta is also lucky to have Arsenal.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/1886DL_/status/1672556627763896323

:goat:

3 Likes

Arteta on if he believed he would win PL last season -

"At many moments. The team gave me arguments and we had a connection with the people. People believed in it. But when we started to get injuries, I felt it was going to cost us. "

"The level of demand could not be maintained. If you want to win the Premiership against City, you have to get to April-May with all the players available and at their best. And we, because of injuries, didn’t get there

4 Likes
6 Likes

8 Likes

I’m at 357 degrees. Almost done a full turn on Arteta.

Couldn’t stand him 18 months ago.

3 Likes

Same here.
Overall, he has done great job after four years of transition.

3 Likes

You mean 177 degrees :jorginho:

8 Likes

Haha

2 Likes

I wrestled initially on this. 180 makes sense as it means you are seeing things from the opposite direction. However, to completely come around would be a 360 turn surely?

Let’s just say I were at around 4% until 18 months ago.