Super Mik Arteta

Our “big 6” record this season reads:

P5
W4
L1

12/15 pts

And the one we lost was a joke. Fully expect us to make it 15/18 pts by the end of the week. United will get slapped on Sunday.

Chelsea at home, Liverpool away and City x 2 left. Expect us to get 6/12 minimum by winning the home games. Could have a crazy big game record this season.

That will be 21 points from 30 with potential for more. What a transformation.

6 Likes

I agree, I’m not interested in just getting a body in. I think Felix would have been an ideal short term signing and the injection of genuine quality we need.

I see the usefulness of a signing like Trossard but I’m totally indifferent generally

2 Likes

This needs to be made into a t-shirt :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

“Look at this foggin’ dickheath guys, he said you foggin’ shit”

12 Likes

every single word came from Neville’s mouth had agenda behind it

1 Like

i think the ‘look at him’ would suffice to rile up everyone.

Only game we got genuinely outplayed was Leeds

3 Likes

Getting even lower when Cedric fucks off. :syringe:

3 Likes

Analysis from a year ago. Typically Roy Keane trying to create a sound bite.

More than 2 years ago actually.

This was back in 2020. This was right when we started having that awful run.

Maybe it’s just me, but I feel you lose all rights to an “I told you so” moment when you failed to demonstrate the courage of your convictions by pussying out and deleting your initial take :grin:

3 Likes

I was going to say…I’d have muted the tweet personally and avoided the interactions until it suited me lol

1 Like

Yeah what a coward lol

Imagine caring enough about what Twitter football cunts think to delete a tweet, just don’t look at it lol

Does the social distancing and empty stadium not automatically give you 2020 vibes? haha

1 Like

Love this picture so much. All 10 outfield players. Let’s go all the way boys. :pray:

13 Likes

Wait, there’s more Mou foresight:

People thought he was trolling at the time, but real ones knew innit @Castiel

3 Likes

I never encouraged banning posters but time to ban @GC-Maniac for the relentless promotion of two of the most annoying footballing personalities in Ronaldo & Mourinho.
I don’t care if it is pro-Arsenal.

5 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like