Super Mik Arteta

Yeah I agree but that’s kind of what’s giving me that nagging doubt about whether Arteta will bring us what we want. They were 3 bad breakaway goals where we got so easily sliced open.

Had me wishing for George Graham again.

It’s football and everyone gets bad results but today reminded me too much for my liking of what happened in that run in period of 6 losses in 11 last season.

I think this squad is top 3 material and probably better than Uniteds in spite of their spending. The question is whether the manager will be. Like I say I’m still Arteta in but constantly flip flop on him. So for sure I’m fickle on this one.

1 Like

Doubtful. A little stringy imo. Even I know good meat should have a little fat.

1 Like

Tasty lean portugese meat

1 Like

OA After Dark activated

:giroud2:

2 Likes

Kabab doesn’t really have fat

1 Like

Suppose that’s true. Schwarma feels like it wouldn’t be super fatty either. Vieira looks kind of long and lean and may be idea for that type of vertical rotisserie.

Stop this, right now, before this thread goes the Emi Martinez/Baklava way.

1 Like

Only been a few games and he had a rough start but Eriksen looks very capable in that slightly deeper role.

Excellent deal on a free

1 Like

Even though he’s ex Spurs and he cut us to ribbons yesterday I am really pleased he’s come back from his near death experience and has a fix for his heart to play at the top level. When on form he’s a super player to watch.

5 Likes

If Potter wins it, will he be the first manager to get MOTM after moving to a new club?

Arteta should win this unanimously

3 Likes

Gotta be Arteta or Potter imho… first place when not expected or BHA way above their natural position and in 4th is crazy.

1 Like

Give it to Tuchel :rofl:

2 Likes

Interesting piece here on Arteta and his tactical evolution, hopefully he can continue without the naivety we saw at the Man Utd match

8 Likes

Hope he gets the September one as well :clap:

someone is gonna be extremely butthurt over this :henry2:

1 Like
8 Likes

Superb stuff Mikel. 6 wins from 7 and we look in fine form. We often fuck it going into an International break but the result never looked in doubt today.

8 Likes