Super Mik Arteta

Is that why his thread is locked?

There is a decent discussion for debating here on this issue, but it usually gets hijacked sadly.

1 Like

Gallas opinion means fuck all to arsenal.

One of our worst ever signings. Fucking cry baby

Because no other Arsenal fan has even mentioned this have they.

1 Like

Thats why nobody is really criticising what he actually said, just the fact that he opened his mouth at all.

The bloke is a cunt and this is just a way of expressing that sentiment. It’s not that deep.

1 Like

Spot on Gallas, 3.5 years and not one top 4 finish would be underachieving, no other way of putting it.

Absolute hyperbole that Gallas was a poor signing also, or best defensive years at the Emirates were when he was at the heart of the defence.

People may not like his personality but he was a top defender.

4 Likes

Everything you said about Arteta was spot on! But Its no spurise he’s so entitled considering he was handed the Arsenal job with Zero experience.

The same Arteta lovers laugh when someone suggests Potter but Potter actually put in the work before getting a prem job. Im not saying potter will become a great manager but based on his resourcefulness (getting a tune out of an ancient Danny welbeck and buying players on the cheap and selling them at massive profit etc) surely deserved a go more than a novice no.2?

Arteta brought Mari, Tavares, Runnerson and gave Cedric a 4 year contract. No only does he discard players he didnt sign but he also does the same with his own signings. I just dont get the obsession with the guy.

6 Likes

Wo-oah, he’s an alien, he’s a legal alien, he’s an @EnglishmaninNY !

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oh, you’ll find a lot of friends here. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have to say I really enjoy seeing the side the players get to see instead of the usual media side.

Really actually gets you to invest and like him more. I think we will do really well this season tbh

2 Likes

So we’re just going to forget all the key players Arteta signed, who are mportant parts of the spine and future of this team?

3 Likes

All the key players and hundreds of millions spent for europa league football, you have high standards i see :+1::+1:

Conte absolutely soned this fraud right before ur eyes proving what a top coach can do in a short period of time but yeah Arteta is fucking amazing kekw

1 Like

I would definitely love me some Conte when Wenger left. Reckon he would do better than Wenger with that team. Get the the most out of it for another 2-3 years, certainly more than Wenger could.

14 Likes

I agree get a league winner to replace a league winner as opposed to hiring a cone boi lmaoooo :joy::joy::woozy_face::woozy_face:

No,_I_don't_think_I_will
Slandering the phony fraud cunt masquerading as a football manager is my favorite past time so no thanks :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: love u tho bbg

2 Likes

Save me a search, what’s bbg? :sweat_smile:

Either “baby girl” or a typo. Probably the latter

Put him on ignore its glorious frankly

1 Like

Attain 4 more points. Wow.