Super Mik Arteta

Man how different things would have been if we signed Mahrez and Kante the summer after Leicester had just won the title instead of letting Kante go to Chelsea and signing Xhaka instead.

And put the money down on fucking Mahrez and then sign Auba instead of Laca.

Santi - Kante 

Mahrez - Ozil - Sanchez

Auba (Giroud)
9 Likes

Wenger still the manager tho?

Still wouldn’t win anything big imo

2 Likes

2hrs this post has been here and it hasn’t received a train of protests and replies. This forum is sleepy tonight.

2 Likes

Whats the time difference in American for homeboy? :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s measured in decades for some.

2 Likes

I read up the page and felt there was an anti-Wenger hive in this thread and jumping in to
buck them would require more posts than one, and didn’t have the time for it. I hope the above stretch of comments is atypical, and not a sign of this site having anywhere near the same amount of unthinking mediocrity as at the decaying Arsenal Mania site.

Relax mate. Hardly ever gets a mention.

10 Likes

Hahaha that midfield / attack is the best in the league in 16/17.

Aka the cunt list

1 Like

If Arteta really promised Leno he would be back in for the Tottenham game, i.e. a two match rest rather than dropped, that would only confirm Arteta is unfit to be Arsenal manager. Look forward to seeing this unfold, as it will provide more solid evidence as to Arteta’s management.

5 Likes

If he promised that he is an absolute wildman. Who does that? Drop a keeper for two matches and then guarantee they play a huge game? Does that mean he’ll start at AFC Wimbledon to make sure he isn’t rusty?

4 Likes

It also shows weak management, borderline cowardice, if true. You just tell the player he has been dropped for poor performance or things to work on (e.g. distribution), and that he will have to fight for his place and compete from now on, on merits, not any promises.

2 Likes

So Leno asked to be given a break for 2 games, knowing fully well we just paid 24 million for Ramsdale and he might just lose his place to him because of this? Bizarre.

In any case, it’s an opportunity for Ramsdale to produce the goods and make it difficult for Arteta to drop him for a crucial game against Spurs.

2 Likes

Who is saying this about Leno?

1 Like

Some cunt on twitter

3 Likes

An average twitter conversation.

“I think Ramsdale is a good keeper, and an upgrade on Leno.”

“OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE THERE IS SO MUCH HYPE. WE’RE STILL SHIT! KROENKE SUCKS! ARTETA IS THE DEVIL! XHAKA SHOULD BE PUT DOWN!”

11 Likes

:joy: :joy: spot on

Id love to know who these Twitter people are and what their lives look like given the way they behave on Twitter

1 Like

Ancelotti did that with Pickford dropping him for Newcastle then confirming he was putting him back in for the next game which was against United :clown_face:

1 Like

So some good points overall then.

6 Likes

(update) Arteta in latest press conference denies any assurances made to Leno re: the NLD. Will assume the report yesterday therefore was false because if Arteta did make an assurance and is now lying he would risk Leno exposing him, and I doubt even Arteta is that foolish.