Super Mik Arteta

Agree with everything u said here but Mikel is very much a park the bus coward ala Mourinho, so we will always be in games. We have a ton of quality in the team and are going to invest in more. We will be in contention for top 4. Mind you, Mikel won’t be the reason, ultimately he is shit and we will be watching mind numbingly trash football as long as he’s here…but we will be much better next season points wise. Don’t hang ur hat on us squeeking out 60 points next year. 75 might be a lot but I do think we’ll be hovering around 70 or so.

2 Likes

Nah. They don’t even do that.

4 Likes

Actually we are suffering from the shit out of his (ass) crack…

1 Like

I was looking for an old post to do exactly this. Don’t ask me how I scrolled all the way to the top of the thread while doing that.

Yes sir. The only city in the south where neither me nor my wife have any relatives :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Works from avatar on a like too. Like a post for convenience :grin:

1 Like

Got to change the name of this thread…Arteta is still my man! (I’ll wait patiently for the abuse!)

3 Likes

Yea fair shout. He’s going nowhere for the time being. I’ve no doubt it will be back though.

2 Likes

I did prefer the Fuck Out title though…At least it gave me some hope…

I’ll be the first one next season to call for him to go, if we don’t make significant progress…Arteta and Edu need a big summer transfer window. I still have faith in both of them.

1 Like

Good for you…I have NO faith in either of them…ESPECIALLY our dreadful manager…

Sooner he’s gone, the better for everybody…

Man I thought you were being sarcastic this entire time

You are surrounded by Arteta sexuals so you are in good company here, I don’t expect any abuse. No clue how the dirt pounder has pulled the wool over so many ppls eyes but fair play to Arteta for not only being an absolute piece of shit human but also heaping a load of manipulation on top of that. Really hard to surpass this level of cuntishness from the smooth brain, it’s impressive :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

What the fuck are you talking about. Place is about 90% Arteta out at this point.

1 Like

Nah uh it’s nothing but Arteta sexuals.

The way you feel about them is what you looked like when it was beyond obvious that Arsene should go.

2 Likes

Right, he’s done it again. He has none to blame but himself if we don’t sign ballers in the summer and address every single position we need to strengthen.

He also MUST deliver next season. Top 4 won’t do it for me, he’s talking about trophies so I should expect trophies(plural yes).

If not, he can go, and the guys above him can fuck off too.

1 Like

I have faith in him…he is going to come good next season…Edu is going to do a good job in the summer.

No deadly serious…happy to stick my neck out for Arteta. He wasn’t my choice originally but I’m sticking with him.

WTF is an “Arteta sexual” lmao…I look forward to revisiting this conversation this time next season!

Lmaoooooo :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Bruno Mazziotti in the mud

1 Like

I sadly do expect if we finish above Spurs that many fans will consider it successful season and will tell you the season started in December and that everything is fine. I keep saying this fanbase needs a massive kick in the hole as much as the Owner and manager. It’s rotting to the core.

I personally don’t want Conference League European farmer’s league football. Rather we focused on getting our selves back in order in domestic league and sorting that out first then dealing with this money grabbing Inter Toto cup. If you all so badly want the younger players to get match time, send them out on loan.

Anyway, be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to Josh been there but I wouldn’t be shocked if many clapped him and players and manager around the field lol. 7th is the new 4th.

3 Likes