Super Mik Arteta

Didnt u watch Married at first sight Australia the final? Lul

I watched up until us conceding the second goal then I gave up and helped my girlfriend with dinner and put MAFS on

Hahaha mate we actually agree on something, good post.

The thing is overloading the flanks is fine. SAF overloaded the flanks all the time. But he transitioned quickly playing 1-2s along the flanks. Skinning the opposition fullbacks and putting the ball into the strikers. Where as we pass the ball across our back line for 5 minutes giving the opposition loads of time to drop deep. And then when we do get the ball forward we play tippy tappy so they have loads of time to reset the defense

It’s like having the worst elements of Mourinho and Wenger rolled into one.

5 Likes

It will be the Gnabry saga of managers all over again.

The same fans on here who abuses Arteta on a dayli will ridicule the decision to let him go when he eventually becomes an ELITE manager.

1 Like

I have enough vitriol to call Ceballos a clown and think Arteta a shite hawk at the same time. It’s not one or the other.

1 Like

Not the point of course u get mad at a player for an individual mistake, but there shouldn’t be such fine margins against a piss poor side like Benfica. With our team we should be blowing them out of the water over two legs. If we went out because one tiny error that’s on how shit the manager has us playing.

as usual… great result but bad overall performance.
like you said, we should be blowing them out, not by a one goal margin.
the shittest thing is, in 2 games we never really dominate this crap Benfica team.

1 Like

We should have scored minimum 4 goals in the first match. I would say we dominated them in that match but we were wasteful with our chances.

1 Like

We should be creating twice as many chances as we are so even if we are wasteful it shouldn’t matter. That’s a bad team we just squeezed by, no excuses.

3 Likes

Look like everyone I was ready to pile in last night if as looked likely we went out.
We didn’t though and we found away. It’s cup football and ultimately all that matters for now. Couple of big teams went out.
Gotta make the most of it. Extending our season by another month. Small acorns but we take it and move on for now.

4 Likes

Everyone should just save it in their notes app and paste it here after the next defeat

3 Likes

Agree to disagree.
I wouldn’t use the word “dominate”

Come on you Lego hair prick, get that W at Leicester and piss everyone off again.

…completely jinxing it aren’t I? :arteta:

Getting a tad fedup with his turgid brand of football. If he doesn’t bring back Wengerball soon I want him fckd off - miss our counter attacking football and had enough of the sideways passing.

2 Likes

Wengerball? You mean the type of football where 10 players run around like headless chickens because they receive no instructions what to do with or without the ball.

Like Henry, Pires, Bergkamp and Ljunberg used to play - sure !? Fck Arteta’s control freak playing game !? Dude is OCD as fck about everything - taken the joy out of us !!

3 Likes

This was Wengerball for his last few years tbh.

3 Likes

I cant trust these players. unless we have a squad of galacticos who can outpeform the other team by shere individual skill, the “go out there and express yourself” tactic doesnt work.

These players need to get micromanagement in all departments of their game in order to make up for the lack of quality.

Just shows trying to control things too much leads to an incompetent team - its like the players aren’t allowed to express themselves.

2 Likes