Super Mik Arteta

Massive L for Auba on wings haters

1 Like

Wtf, I didn’t remember that - 21 shots against from Fulham? How we all survived the Emery era, I’ll never know. Nightmares for days.

8 Likes

@shamrockgooner

1 Like

Have I missed why sham doesn’t like xg? haha

It’s basically this.

5 Likes

xG is a fraud

1 Like

Conceding 21 shots and winning 5-1 :arteta:

6 Likes

I’m still amazed as to how we went on that consecutive win streak under Emery playing the football we played.

3 Likes

Variance on our side. Also known as liverpool

It’s not any stranger than Mustafi being undefeated as a starter for like 10 matches

I don’t care if it’s early days or if I am being dramatic, I kind of think most OA members owe me (and a few others) a written 18 page (front and back) apology. I spent so many hours trying to explain why Arteta would be better than Emery, I could have spent that time planting trees!

8 Likes

Wouldn’t your husband be upset if you went off galavanting with bellerin? :bellerin:

Defensive organisation is there for all to see.

All we need is a CM that can drive forward and we’re in business.

1 Like

We need to be careful regarding win % because Emery’s wasn’t the worst either due to Europa League stat padding.

I think we can all see the improvements Arteta is making though and should he get some more talent at his disposal some posters will be eating humble pie.

1 Like

Yeah and sample size. But for sure Arteta is doing some great work so far.

Poldi got loads of game time first season but dropped off after. Wenger was looking for immediate end product post RVP and Poldi delivered there

The big differences being that the actual performances are a lot better under Arteta than they are under Emery. Under the latter I always felt like opponents could score at anytime.

1 Like

Pat Rice had a 75% win rate. :hipster:

3 Likes

He was a solid leader and slightly better than average CDM until he came close to the end of his Arsenal career.