Super Mik Arteta

Give him a 20 year £200m deal

1 Like

I really respect this guy’s opinion and while this is obviously in some ways momentary…:giroud2:

6 Likes

Stopped Liverpool getting the record points tally and City getting a trophy.

Not a bad start to his managerial career.

8 Likes

Yep, to pull off back to back wins against the two best teams in the country as well as an impressive away win against Wolves (something none of us expected at the time) has definitely done a lot for this guys reputation.

Realistically, without Nketiah’s red card we’d have beaten 3 of the PL’s top 4 teams in the space of about 10 days.

7 Likes

18 Likes

might even get another cup for us too not a bad 1st year all things considered

1 Like

OK, I have said that I do not believe that Arteta has the experience to be our manager, I have said this only because I believe that anyone managing The Arsenal should have some experience before they get this job…IT IS A BIG JOB…WE ARE A BIG CLUB…

However, I am a big enough man to admit that I may have been wrong…The last 2 results have been quite superb…I don’t go along with all the crap that we were lucky, they had so much possession etc, etc…We have deserved to win both of these games, and especially today…we were absolutely magnificent…So…I will admit it, lets give Mikel next season, then see where we are at…

COYG…

4 Likes

If he wins the pot and I’ll back him to the hilt

He doesn’t even need to win it…No one expected him/us to get past City…

So, Nigel Pearson eh

4 Likes

Believe and Patience. We’re going places.

2 Likes

To be fair, he does.

1 Like

Really…so you expected us to win today?..honestly?

Just getting to the final is enough for me…shows promise…

Nope. But 2001 aside we just don’t lose FA Cup Finals in my experience so i expect that to continue. Please and thank you Mikel.

3 Likes

Team will go into the Final knowing they can win. Credit to Arteta.

I believe Arsenal wins the final as well.

1 Like

This is the pandemic remake of 2017.

I said it before the semi final.

We are beating Chelsea in the final. Revenge for that Baku final

1 Like

I now understand this meme and its not just a random girl :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Looks like Mr. Bean to me.

4 Likes

Tiki-Teta

5 Likes
7 Likes