Other Clubs' Transfers

He won’t be the only player leaving Fulham at the end of the season.
I can’t imagine any of their decent players are going to want to go back and play the likes of Wigan, Rotherham and Reading again.
I know they are partly responsible, but realistically any international class player isn’t going to want to play second tier football.

I’m telling u, Seri is still a wonderfully creative midfielder with a good engine, but he plays for Fulham so yeh maybe he hasn’t looked so great due to guilt by association. We should be ALLLLLLL over this tho.

We have Xhaka. Seri can fok off.

He’s an interesting player for sure, bringing him in pretty dampens Guendouzi’s devlopment which could be an issue for some.

We should really be looking towards more defensive minded midfielders in light of our defensive record. Seri does his best work offensively in midfield and final third but he’s a player I wouldn’t mind replacing Xhaka with

1 Like

Seri has been one of the biggest disappointments. Not good enough.

I’d struggle to even fit him on the bench.

1 Like

If he can be got for cheap then let’s do it man.

Rabiot on a free would be a far better risk.

This seems like the best way to maximize our resources and has scope to be a very good starter long-term.

Well if you are earmarked for Barcelona but end up with Fulham soooo

Should be over him FFS!

Seri has looked ordinary in the PL and that’s being generous, sure could mainly be due to playing at Fulham but I’d rather us sign the likes of Tielemans who has taken to the league like a duck to water.

6 Likes

Varane is a baller CB. Needed here tbh. Would love it :fire:

1 Like

He’s only 25, I thought he was much older than that!

We have a challenge, stand next to Mustafi in a back 2 mate.

4 Likes

This guy is as error prone as any top CB I think I’ve seen.

1 Like

BELLERIN - DE LIGT - VARANE - ALABA

11 Likes

DON’T FUCKING STOP NOW, I’M ALMOST THERE

TELL ME ABOUT THE MIDFIELD

12 Likes

Xhaka Guendonzi Torreira

Stop playing around with gifs and get on that fucking phone!! Get us the defence madnessss

1 Like

Like we could afford him :xhaka:. He has been a bit espose this season though.

1 Like