Other Clubs' Transfers

Do it Arsenal.

5 Likes

Sort of how I feel right now tbh. Top 4 is nice but the quality of the squad right now just seems to say we will do no better than in the recent past.
Unless there is some real cash investment being an also ran again is chump change as a reward.
This years clubs have set the bar higher and its to be hoped the board are prepared to acknowledge this with money.
Biggest fear is that making the CL is seen as a reason that everythings okay again and we kid ourselves that where not far off again.

2 Likes

If we don’t spend on improving the squad making the CL is pointless, we’ll just struggle to get out of the group stage or get battered in the rd of 16.

1 Like

I think clubs are obligated in Spain to have release clauses in contracts. Doesn’t mean buying clubs can only get him for 35 million.

Any release clause is negotiable, so your remark is a little redundant.

I was commenting on the specific numbers mentioned.

1 Like

But you were responding to the release clause

Am I speaking Mandarin?

35m is the quoted release clause, am I supposed to comment about another number?

Quite honestly your response to SDGooner makes no sense then

I think you’re the one not making sense

Sigh

He was supposed to replace. Hopefully we can have both now.

Heard the name before. What is he?

He is the new Red Power Ranger. :laca:

CM/AM. A natural Ramsey replacement by the looks of it.

2 Likes

And an absolute beast on FM :gunnersaurus:

4 Likes

He’s a seriously good talent. Doing bits at Leverkusen this year

Plays CAM and can play on either flank I believe

Another name to cross off the list.

Unless Emery is really done with Ozil I’m not sure we will sign a Ramsey replacement, but fill out the squad by signing a winger. But if it is his plan to use 4-2-3-1 more often you also can’t really count on Ozil for 50 games.

Lol, I can’t think of many players in world football you can rely on for 50 games

Exactly. That’s why Arsenal probably needs another player who can back Ozil up in that role of advanced midfielder. Only him as viable option leaves them a bit sort. Or 3-5-2/3-4-3 will be kept into rotation.